Premier League Discussion

Will be sorely missed by Villa imo. Be hard to to replace him.

Quality player and always be loved by villa fans down brum and all around.
I actually rate grealish some nice footwork just hopefully not going to city to be a bench warmer and struggle for game time

I actually rate grealish some nice footwork just hopefully not going to city to be a bench warmer and struggle for game time

For the amount they paid no chance he will be on the bench. He will be starting alot of games.

His skills, flair and how good he is with the ball will only help City be a stronger side..sadly.

Wonder whats gona happen with Kane now as he really does want to leave.

Alisson Becker has signed a new long-term contract with Liverpool.

The goalkeeper today became the third member of Jürgen Klopp's first-team squad to commit his future to the club in the last week, following Trent Alexander-Arnold and Fabinho.

Did not see the Ings signing coming.

Can see them spending even bigger now with the grealish money.

Really liking Villa's signings seems very good so far.

But they need quality to replace grealish. Rumours are maddison. Not sure how realistic that is.
Madison may leave, but not to Villa! Bit biased but that would be backward step! There has been an offer from Arsenal involving players! But the players offered are midfielders and can't see Ndidi or Tillermans bench warming for Maitland Niles! Or any other fringe players they want to offload!

Madison may leave, but not to Villa! Bit biased but that would be backward step! There has been an offer from Arsenal involving players! But the players offered are midfielders and can't see Ndidi or Tillermans bench warming for Maitland Niles! Or any other fringe players they want to offload!

Get where your coming from. Today's villa may not get such quality but I do hope they can get the players needed and their history etc will help.

Really impressed with business villa have done so far and see few more players coming in. So many new signings will take some time to gel.

Leicester need to keep hold of their best players with how close the season is and try to bring some quality in. Be tough for them this season fighting for top 4.

Get where your coming from. Today's villa may not get such quality but I do hope they can get the players needed and their history etc will help.

Really impressed with business villa have done so far and see few more players coming in. So many new signings will take some time to gel.

Leicester need to keep hold of their best players with how close the season is and try to bring some quality in. Be tough for them this season fighting for top 4.
Will now without Wesley Forfana!

Will now without Wesley Forfana!

Massive miss that mate. Really gutted for him.

Absolutely disgusting awful tackle in a friendly of all games.

Villa is Midlands team that comes first for me lol. But said before want all Midlands teams to do well and really really like Leicester. Big fan way they play the game and great owners also.

Predictions for the Premier League season anyone?

1 Manchester City
2 Chelsea
3 Manchester United
4 Liverpool
5 Leicester
6 Arsenal
7 Spurs

18 Crystal Palace
19 Watford
20 Norwich

Be tough to stop city imo if they get Kane also.

For me it's as follows.

1. City
2. United
3. Chelshite
4. Pool
5. Leicester
6. Arsenal

Relegated

Norwich
Crystal palace
Newcastle

Chelsea have agreed a deal with Inter Milan to sign Romelu Lukaku for €115m (£97.5m) - expected to sign a 5yr contract worth ~€12-13m per year (£230,000 per week)

Back