Premier League Discussion

But would you give him more time to implement his philosophy? Or swap managers again?

Last edited by a moderator:
But would you give him more time to implement his philosophy? Or swap managers again?
Swap managers although that won't happen we did it with lamps although I thought he needed more time but arsenal are like spurs really don't like parting with money but that is just my opinion

Swap managers although that won't happen we did it with lamps although I thought he needed more time but arsenal are like spurs really don't like parting with money but that is just my opinion

I'm not sure who they'd get who's any better at the moment tbh. They're not as attractive a proposition as they once were.

Newcastle have agreed a fee with Arsenal for the permanent signing of Joe Willock.

The Athletic understands a fee in excess of £20 million has been agreed but personal terms still need to be finalised.

Manchester City are poised to announce John Stones has signed a new 5yr contract at around £250k per week

Source: David Ornstein (Athletic)

I think it was a confidence issue for stones, dias comes in, calm as anything and it seemed to calm stones down, he used to panic a lot under pressure but he's just fluid now, best partnership by a mile

I think it was a confidence issue for stones, dias comes in, calm as anything and it seemed to calm stones down, he used to panic a lot under pressure but he's just fluid now, best partnership by a mile
Ye agreed great partnership and understanding they have which is so crucial for city with how their defence has struggled for so long before Diaz came in.

Diaz also seems like a born leader which is a bonus for city.

Shame he’s going but if he wants regular football and chance to play for England then hope it all works out for him.
Can understand Chelsea’s stance on not willing to sell to another epl team or to a top 6 team but shame won’t see his potential/talent in premier league

Ye great shame Chelsea didn't use him more.

He's a proper goal scoring machine and still young and has major potential to be major star.

Back