Premier League Discussion

Apparently if teams can manage a goalie + 13 other players, matches will go ahead. However the rumours of post-Xmas restrictions might mean the week 20 fixtures are behind closed doors. Which would suck for me because I have a ticket for Leeds v Villa.
I hear in Wales from Boxing day on December 26th Game in sport arena settings will now be behind closed doors again until further notice.

On the other hand Raphina is doing your team proud with 8 goals and 1 assist in 16 games at Elland Road, that's decent for Leeds dude!! 👍 Patrick Bamford struggling this season with 2 goals in 6 games is not quite firing on the same cylinders he was last season with 17 goals in 38 games which is brilliant! However, taking into account your last 3 games you was up against top tier teams with the likes of Arsenal, Man City, and Chelsea. If you take into account from the start of the season that most of your defeats have been up against top flight teams as they other matches youve bagged a few wins against Palace, Norwich, and Watford. Your 1 pointers have come from some of the other remaining teams that wasn't mentioned. I like Leeds, I got family up North that are a mixture of Leeds and Wednesdays fans. White Roses and The Owls. 👍

Doubt those players will even get there vaccine either. How this plays out with potential mandatory vaccines for players which I think will be surprised to see.

If you have fit enough players. Be it from reserves or youth team even if some of the first team are hit matches should go ahead.

I'm glad they are scrapping the FA Cup replays because of congestion. Hope common sense prevails and they make it a 1 legged tie for the league Cup.
Ive heard someone else mention about suggesting one leg tie for cup too

I hear in Wales from Boxing day on December 26th Game in sport arena settings will now be behind closed doors again until further notice.

On the other hand Raphina is doing your team proud with 8 goals and 1 assist in 16 games at Elland Road, that's decent for Leeds dude!! 👍 Patrick Bamford struggling this season with 2 goals in 6 games is not quite firing on the same cylinders he was last season with 17 goals in 38 games which is brilliant! However, taking into account your last 3 games you was up against top tier teams with the likes of Arsenal, Man City, and Chelsea. If you take into account from the start of the season that most of your defeats have been up against top flight teams as they other matches youve bagged a few wins against Palace, Norwich, and Watford. Your 1 pointers have come from some of the other remaining teams that wasn't mentioned. I like Leeds, I got family up North that are a mixture of Leeds and Wednesdays fans. White Roses and The Owls. 👍
Do you realise how long Bamford has been out for ? In fact do you realise how many of our match day squad players are out and have been out for a considerable amount of time ?

What bugs me is teams cancelling games with 2 players testing positive we have had positive players we played on. We are called dirty Leeds but recently it should be honest Leeds we field a team no matter how many players we have out, against Arsenal Saturday our match day squad was so thin we had a 15 year old on the bench.

Arsenal only played Saturday as we were so weak as they had 2 positive test had they been up against City or Liverpool they would not of played, this strategically cancelling or playing games can not go on. No team fielded games should be forfeit.

Do you realise how long Bamford has been out for ? In fact do you realise how many of our match day squad players are out and have been out for a considerable amount of time ?

What bugs me is teams cancelling games with 2 players testing positive we have had positive players we played on. We are called dirty Leeds but recently it should be honest Leeds we field a team no matter how many players we have out, against Arsenal Saturday our match day squad was so thin we had a 15 year old on the bench.

Arsenal only played Saturday as we were so weak as they had 2 positive test had they been up against City or Liverpool they would not of played, this strategically cancelling or playing games can not go on. No team fielded games should be forfeit.
Yeah, Bamford has been out for about 11 games roughly i think out of 16 games, 70 odd days injured and now his predicted to be out again for a further 4 weeks, not good in da hood for the lad. Im sure after the new yeah though we will hopefully see Patrick firing on all cylinders again. I honestly have no clue about any injuries for other players as not been keeping tabs on it. I look at Bamford and he is star quality, I'm surprised he never returned to Chelsea where he spent a few years of his career there before going out on loan and further down the line being sold on. But looking further into the other players that are injured and I was like oh my f0rk!! Charlie Creswell - Shoulder, Diego Llorene - Illness sicki bug, Jack Harrison - Hip (below), Liam Cooper - Hamstring, Kalvin Phillips - Hamstring, Daniel James - Muscular problem (knock), Jamie Shackleton - Achilles, Rodrigo - foot, Pascal Struijk - Hip. Daaaaaayuuuummmm.... When you look at it like that. I eat my words and hide under a big rock. 4-1 against Arsenal a top flighted team considering half your team is currently in the infirmary so to speak then I would say you was pretty much powerless in that game. 😬 Preety Peak!!

Yeah man, I see that earlier on my News Feed on my tablet. That does proper suck not gonna lie. I know right more than half the 1st team hampered with a boot full of injuries and just to add insult to injury now theres a covid outbreak, you guys are really not having a good run right now and I honestly have empathy as do a lot of other football fans from other clubs I bet. Liverpool is definitely off the cards that's set in stone. Lets remember though mate that hope beats hate, were remain hopeful the match against villa goes ahead if enough players have recovered in time. Fingers are X'ed for you and your team pal 🤞

Especially for Burnley and Spurs who so far have missed the most games due to postponements. The end of season break has already been shortened to start 22/23 early so I can't see an extension happening unless there are no other options.

Liverpool droopped points tonight. Thought they were well off the mark.
All credit to Leicester top performance.
Can see the reds slowing down second half of the season...... Paul

Newcastle have signed right-back Kieran Trippier from Atletico Madrid for £12m, plus add-ons.

The England right-back has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract with the option of a further year.

Coutinho confirmed on loan to Aston Villa with option to buy subject to medical

Arsenal have submitted a request to have Sunday's North London Derby cancelled, safety first and all that but it's a crap time for match going fans.

Looking like Benitez gonna be sacked later on tonight.

No surprise with how poor Everton been for some time now.

Plus football as we know is results based business.

Well I was willing to give him a chance.
But he left 3 class players on the bench for the start of today's game. We always give teams a 2up start befor we have a go. I think he underestimated the ability of Norwich. He should have gone strong from the start, then withdrew players if we got a foot hold. I watched Norwich against the hammers midweek, didn't rafa, they played decent for 75 mins but West ham went on well to win.
Had enough him already.
But which way we turn now is anybody guess..... Paul

Back