Protests not televised

Presidents stand in front of the people to promote division. Red/blue Republican, Democrat. Tory, Labour. They all serve the same puppet masters. That's why nothing ever changes no matter the colour of rosette.
I'd rather we stood together and pointed our glare towards those who take the money we're forced to give them, and divide it between themselves, and who lie to us. All of us.

Tough ask.
Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book and as we can see from this thread it still works. :ROFLMAO:

Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book and as we can see from this thread it still works. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, the oldest truck in the book. Yet modern “educated” people still believe the information they consume from one central source is correct.
More people are now seeing through the veil though.
How many hundreds of times must people have typed the words “conspiracy theory” or tin foil 😁 in the last 3 years. As more and more of their (ex) friends and family open their eyes. How many times can you repeat the same government promoted lines, before finally getting the sense, something is wrong with the world 😆
How many collapsing footballers, how many strokes, and heart events in peoples circles before the penny starts to drop.
It continues to amaze.

I’ve just read back, and there’s pablo quoting a media sown propaganda line. About percentages of dying people.
Without even stopping for a second to ask (not the quotas) but why the excess deaths?
What happened between 2021 and now, that leaves us with over 2000 excess deaths per week. What’s going on Pabs?
Is it “man made” climate change? 😵‍💫

All of these sad lonely people post this shite that they have “discovered” on the dark web . Every one of them has this arrogant , I’m cleverer than you attitude , they sincerely believe that those of us who have enough common sense to see this for the BS that it is , are just not intellectually capable of getting it . Most of these “believers “ are single people , frustrated with their loneliness and desperate to find and cling on to something , anything , that will give them a reason to pity the test of us for not being as enlightened as themselves. If they weren’t so predictably stupid and boring I’d genuinely have sympathy . Oh and by the way am 70 , vaxxed up to the limit and the only people of my generation who sadly have died from covid that I knew personally, were unvaccinated.
You don’t know anyone that died “from covid”
It was always “with covid” basically influenza/pneumonia which has finished millions and millions of people off prior to this shit show. The difference between the three, a fake test, even a gimmicky plastic one that was testing rain water positive 😷
If they were elderly or especially with co morbidities, government changed policy to accommodate (help create) the fake pandemic.
The policy was niece guideline 163 or NG163 (now NG191). What was it? It was murder using a drug called midazolam cocktailed with morphine. The US used remdesevir.
I’d look into that before replying. And don’t use google, you won’t anything but controlled and censored information, and you won’t need the dark web either.
Just use Yandex, which won’t censor your search results.

They were free at the point of use, like dental treatment or seeing a gp.
Obviously everything is paid for, thanks for paying for my COVID jabs by the way, very round shouldered of you(y)

Ok what percentage do you want to agree on?
20? 40? 50? 80?

Who cares?
You.
No one else does, 20,40,50 or 80% of the population haven't suffered any adverse reactions.
Almost all of your family and friends have had at least two or three vaccines, how many are dead?

Exactly, grow up
He’s not paid for them yet.
We’re still doing that now.
Cost of covid crisis.
Some billionaires say thanks for playing our game 🤦‍♂️💰💉

You don’t know anyone that died “from covid”
It was always “with covid” basically influenza/pneumonia which has finished millions and millions of people off prior to this shit show. The difference between the three, a fake test, even a gimmicky plastic one that was testing rain water positive 😷
If they were elderly or especially with co morbidities, government changed policy to accommodate (help create) the fake pandemic.
The policy was niece guideline 163 or NG163 (now NG191). What was it? It was murder using a drug called midazolam cocktailed with morphine. The US used remdesevir.
I’d look into that before replying. And don’t use google, you won’t anything but controlled and censored information, and you won’t need the dark web either.
Just use Yandex, which won’t censor your search results.

Do you mean this YANDEX :

Ulitsa Lva Tolstogo 16, Moscow, Russia 119021

Just come across this thread while browsing the site.
Interesting take from different people. A good film to watch if you are open minded is
"Monopoly Who owns the world" everything in it is true and can be verified as the speaker shows.

I think I’ve watched something very similar to this. He goes back through all the shareholders of every huge corporation on earth. Nike, Adidas owned by the same companies. All major global media corporations, owned by the same companies. All food corporations owned by the same companies. Basically every company/corporation on earth is owned by a couple of huge financial institutions.
Blackrock and Vanguard.

Just like democracy, it’s called the illusion of choice.

Do you mean this YANDEX :

Ulitsa Lva Tolstogo 16, Moscow, Russia 119021
Yes, that’ll show you how much censorship happens using controlled information like google.

I think I’ve watched

something very similar to this. He goes back through all the shareholders of every huge corporation on earth. Nike, Adidas owned by the same companies. All major global media corporations, owned by the same companies. All food corporations owned by the same companies. Basically every company/corporation on earth is owned by a couple of huge financial institutions.
Blackrock and Vanguard.

We are all entitled to an opinion.

I think I’ve watched something very similar to this. He goes back through all the shareholders of every huge corporation on earth. Nike, Adidas owned by the same companies. All major global media corporations, owned by the same companies. All food corporations owned by the same companies. Basically every company/corporation on earth is owned by a couple of huge financial institutions.
Blackrock and Vanguard.

You cannot Tell people You have to Show them.
Those that choose not to look Will never see.
Those that choose not to listen will never hear.
The Matrix has them
Cognitive dissonance is has hard to overcome as drugs.
I managed it eventually after 9/11 (thanks to a work Colleague)
Everyone wakes up at different times.
Don't force it.
Just plant seeds so they may grow.

You realise that you are using the same doctrines that all religions use?
"Believe our way as all others are false" and other such similar shite?
And like all religions they are there for NO OTHER reason other than to separate you from your money, they are people, people who want something - cash. Yours preferably but anybodys will do...
So you've been dragged into a cult, I say dragged, but you actually knocked on the door, like most weak minded people looking for someone to tell them how to think.

"Using controlled information like google."

Yeah like you were steered in other directions in the first place to form these deformed ideas.
Google took you there if you remember, Google owns your bottom, and it will be around first thing in the morning to bitchslap you upside the head if it's got any sense.

Don’t worry about pabs, he’s admitted to watching the “news” 24 hours a day.

Absolutely lost in the propaganda.

Although explaining how a cult works. It looks more like “society” is the cult. Explains why it’s members so stoically defend its corrupt system. Also explains the anger when confronted with an uncomfortable truth that their system is abusive and manipulative.

Signs you’re in a cult.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
  2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
  3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
  4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
  5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
  6. Abuse of members
  7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
  8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
  9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
  10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation
We are born into the cult, and this doesn’t just ask you for money, it forces you to give it. Taxing you at every turn, income, expenditure.
This is why people (like me and others here) are attacked and abused without any reasoned argument. We’ve left the cult.

Blackrock and Vanguard.

<CUT>
Well, Nike are owned by the Knight family (97%) - not sure about Adidas

Well, Nike are owned by the Knight family (97%) - not sure about Adidas
It’s the money tree.
The major shareholders all lead back to two corporations.
Blackrock and vanguard.
Who own every single company on earth.
Watch the video posted by Nige.
That’s going to explain it.

The best thing about waking up is seeing through the legislation they pass off as law 😆
Especially surrounding tax in all its forms.
The only one I can’t avoid because of the corporations corruption, is vat.

It’s the money tree.
The major shareholders all lead back to two corporations.
Blackrock and vanguard.
Who own every single company on earth.
Watch the video posted by Nige.
That’s going to explain it.

The best thing about waking up is seeing through the legislation they pass off as law 😆
Especially surrounding tax in all its forms.
The only one I can’t avoid because of the corporations corruption, is vat.
A slight correction before one of the sheep cottons on and points it out.

They don’t physically “own” any of these organisations, they are merely the major shareholders, which gives them a big say in how these organisations conduct their affairs.

It’s only a minor technicality, I know, because in reality they are literally dictating the way these businesses are run, which means they run these companies, which to me, means they own them.

They don’t care if the shares in oil or gas go down, because they also hold the major shares in the green energy market, so as the shares diminish in one, they go up in the other, they can’t lose.

A slight correction before one of the sheep cottons on and points it out.

They don’t physically “own” any of these organisations, they are merely the major shareholders, which gives them a big say in how these organisations conduct their affairs.

It’s only a minor technicality, I know, because in reality they are literally dictating the way these businesses are run, which means they run these companies, which to me, means they own them.

They don’t care if the shares in oil or gas go down, because they also hold the major shares in the green energy market, so as the shares diminish in one, they go up in the other, they can’t lose.
Yea, that was my take on it.
Same reason “philanthropists” pour their money into foundations. So it can be distributed for leverage rather than charity.

We’re all realising we’ve been had now.

Some still cling on. But it’s useless now.

You realise that you are using the same doctrines that all religions use?
"Believe our way as all others are false" and other such similar shite?
And like all religions they are there for NO OTHER reason other than to separate you from your money, they are people, people who want something - cash. Yours preferably but anybodys will do...
So you've been dragged into a cult, I say dragged, but you actually knocked on the door, like most weak minded people looking for someone to tell them how to think.

"Using controlled information like google."

Yeah like you were steered in other directions in the first place to form these deformed ideas.
Google took you there if you remember, Google owns your bottom, and it will be around first thing in the morning to bitchslap you upside the head if it's got any sense.
I follow no cult No one tells me what to think.
I think for myself based on the evidence.
The Truth certainly doesn't come from Goolag. Which i certainly would never use Except in an IPTV app which is written full of Goolag and fakebook trackers. I Use Classyshark to check trackers and
use F-Droid for my apps never play store.
To play devils advocate it could be the masses in the matrix who are part of a mind controlled cult.
I don't tell anyone to believe anything. I just Look at ALL the available Evidence even the stuff that is censored and then decide for myself as everyone should.
If you choose to believe what you believe that's fine with me.
As what I believe should be fine with you.
Oh and by he way i am an Atheist I don't believe in organised religion either.
That's just another tool the elites use to divide us.
Divide and Conquer is the oldest trick in the book and its effective.

Yea, that was my take on it.
Same reason “philanthropists” pour their money into foundations. So it can be distributed for leverage rather than charity.

We’re all realising we’ve been had now.

Some still cling on. But it’s useless now.
The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the biggest Donor to the Crooked World Health Organisation... let that sink in.
Bill Gates made computer Virus's Now he makes Human virus's without a single medical qualification but a shit load of money..
The stuff he did in Africa with Polio was criminal Crippling and killing all those innocent children but no one stopped him because they depend on his money.
This very month the new WHO IRH amendments to the bill allowing The WHO sovereignty over all Government including ours in the event of a Plandemic..
Most of the sheep don't even know what i am talking about let alone have an opinion on it.
As long as they get their daily fix of Netflix the world is a good place.

Last edited:
I might suggest to test yourself for covid on Christmas Eve as 5 of my friends have it and not sure if they had the top up jab or not.

If you are referring to PCR tests Then i suggest you look up Kerry Mullins. I will leave it there.
What are shovels for... (digging)
Sorry I don't wish to disrespect anyone or they families.

I follow no cult No one tells me what to think.
I think for myself based on the evidence.
The Truth certainly doesn't come from Goolag. Which i certainly would never use Except in an IPTV app which is written full of Goolag and fakebook trackers. I Use Classyshark to check trackers and
use F-Droid for my apps never play store.
To play devils advocate it could be the masses in the matrix who are part of a mind controlled cult.
I don't tell anyone to believe anything. I just Look at ALL the available Evidence even the stuff that is censored and then decide for myself as everyone should.
If you choose to believe what you believe that's fine with me.
As what I believe should be fine with you.
Oh and by he way i am an Atheist I don't believe in organised religion either.
That's just another tool the elites use to divide us.
Divide and Conquer is the oldest trick in the book and its effective.
Pablo does kind of nail it. When he realised that religions are based on cult.

What he might want to think about is, what created religion (society). And why?
Religion is ultimately used for control, using fear of death as the control factor. Hope of existing after death is quite a palatable concept.

So the question is, who created these cults. (Spoiler, it was monarchies)
Do they still exist? Yes
Did they expand it? Obviously
Is society very similar to religion, but one that can be expanded upon and doctored? Duh

The media is the priest, controlling everyone’s opinion.

Government is controlling the media.

But who’s controlling governments? I could give you a clue.

It certainly isn’t the bloody plebs, rocking up at polling stations. Designed to give them the illusion of choice 😆

Last edited:
The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the biggest Donor to the Crooked World Health Organisation... let that sink in.
Bill Gates made computer Virus's Now he makes Human virus's without a single medical qualification but a shit load of money..
The stuff he did in Africa with Polio was criminal Crippling and killing all those innocent children but no one stopped him because they depend on his money.
This very month the new WHO IRH amendments to the bill allowing The WHO sovereignty over all Government including ours in the event of a Plandemic..
Most of the sheep don't even know what i am talking about let alone have an opinion on it.
As long as they get their daily fix of Netflix the world is a good place.
Nobody (normal people) has the faintest idea that the WHO will control their governments in the up coming medical emergency.
Nor are they interested, because it’s not on the tell lies vision.
Even though it’s in their best interest to be absolutely informed.
Democracy 😆😆😆

Nobody (normal people) has the faintest idea that the WHO will control their governments in the up coming medical emergency.
Nor are they interested, because it’s not on the tell lies vision.
Even though it’s in their best interest to be absolutely informed.
Democracy 😆😆😆
As far as I can tell, so far, 5 countries out of nearly 200 have told them to fuk off, including New Zealand, which I find very surprising.

The fact that what should be a huge story isn’t being covered by the MSM, should have even the sleepiest of the sleepy scratching their heads, but sadly, the sleepyheads don’t want to know.

A one world unelected governing body that are exempt from accountability and taxes, controlling everything. You really couldn’t make this stuff up.

Did either of you sign the petition, and did you watch Mondays debate? As usual, only a handful of politicians turned up.

Back