Quick epg not populating correctly

gilvey

TK Veteran
So I've just updated to openvix 5.4.004
Edision os mega

The quick epg is not populating correctly.
The other epg is working properly.

Any fix for this.
1610732311637.jpg1610732359585.jpg1610732396517.jpg

I had a similiar problem, I think there has been a change to the EPG channel. I had to update the ABM provider files to rectify it.

were the other epg options populating properly as in my pictures. just wrong on the quick epg (down and info buttons)?

Single EPG does not populate/obtain/retrieve/get any EPG data. It only displays the EPG data that your receiver has. Same as all the other EPG screens.

How are you obtaining your EPG? Please list all methods you are using. Are you using any custom EPG files? Can you also post a screenshot of your EPG settings?

EDIT:
You can also just press the Red button while in live TV to see Single EPG. (Just in case you want to do it with one button push)

i use crossepg, open tv providers, sky uk open tv and download. the same as ive always done. dont know why this error keeps occurring. it only does it on the quick menu . sometimes when you click on a channel it will give you the epg for a completely different channel. Incidently when i tried to flash the receiver i got to a welcome screen and then a blue box. i had to connect the hard drive to the usb port to get past that screen. i have since swapped out the cable and sorted it out. i flashed to 5.4.004 and my softcam kept going off after 3 minutes??
i then reverted to 5.4.003 and the channels would take an age to clear. Tried updating the softcam (oscam) but no change.
i have now got 5.3.039 running on it and everything is now running as it should including biss, powervu etc
this is baffling....
1_0_19_770_9_42_1A40000_0_0_0_20210116151414.jpg1_0_19_770_9_42_1A40000_0_0_0_20210116151342.jpg

Your EPG setting pages are not shown. Nor have you answered all the questions asked. I have used the settings you have mentioned, I cannot reproduce the problem.

With regards to your comment about showing a different channel. You can now select to activate the EPG screen on the last service you had checked EPG. Not just the current one.

neither can i, it randomly does this from time to time. like i said ive got it back but there seem to be issues on the latest 5.4 with my receiver. the old adage of if it aint broke, however because the epg issue popped up i had to update as backups never rectified it. very strange. i have other receivers and have not had the same issue. hopefully it wont do it again..

What is stopping you from uploading the EPG settings page? I attach mine. I have used a different skin so they fit on the same page.

Attachments

• my EPG settings.jpg
    my EPG settings.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 19
i have vhannibal list and all channels from autobouquetmaker from tuners folder for uk channels (all channels)

I did not ask anything about bouquets. Just to rephrase: Did you install any skins/plugins that come with python files to affect the EPG screens?

Back