recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said its people like that (CON ARTISTS) which give genuine HONEST services a bad name and i totally agree.
ITS DISGUSTING TO KNOW PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DO THIS PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM FEE PAYING TEST LINES.

Who you calling a con artist???

I did state it was refunded once you take service and it's not for 1 day it's 7 so you get enough time to decide. I have a lot of clients and growing. You think you know someone by them posting on a forum. You hide behind your computer and make judgment. You make me sick. Leave the CAPS you wont make yourself any better. I always gave 7 days test for free before and people just abused it. They would request it on weekends and when ppv events were on. I got fed up being generous and then everyone walking over me. You don't need to make judgment about anyone you don't know. Let people decide. You prob have a server and sell on to people here but that's your business. I'm not bothered but don't stick your nose in anything you don't know or anyone for that matter.

Who you calling a con artist???

I did state it was refunded once you take service and it's not for 1 day it's 7 so you get enough time to decide. I have a lot of clients and growing. You think you know someone by them posting on a forum. You hide behind your computer and make judgment. You make me sick. Leave the CAPS you wont make yourself any better. I always gave 7 days test for free before and people just abused it. They would request it on weekends and when ppv events were on. I got fed up being generous and then everyone walking over me. You don't need to make judgment about anyone you don't know. Let people decide. You prob have a server and sell on to people here but that's your business. I'm not bothered but don't stick your nose in anything you don't know or anyone for that matter.

Excuse me you were offering a payed test line, if you supply a service which is a re sellers service is your selling charging you for a every test line you request from that seller? Also you say people are walking all over you well look at your level of customer service no wonder people walk all over you because you have none. And by the looks of it you never did read the rules of this forum and if you did you would have not been as stupid as you was to put an advertisement up in the first place. This thread is to help people not scam them into paying for a test line even if it was for 10 days and you say they would get the refund back if they subbed to you, mate so basically your saying sign up to me and you will get your money back on the test and if you do not your not getting your test money back which is very wrong. Judgement wise your the one who is trying to cover up your intentions on what your previously said so that proves my point. Yes people who charge for a test line are cons also no i don't supply any sub i have just had allot of past experiences which involve people like you and i have been left without anything to view and my money gone on tests. So i think you need to re think your approach mate just like someone else mentioned on this thread about your previous add which has been removed by the site mods because yes you never did read the forum rules. And yes i am here to help people to keep away from payed test lines as i don't want them having the same bad experiences as i did when i first got into this stuff few years back.. . AND i will stick my nose in whatever i like mate specially when its got to do with people like you trying to make a stupid amount on a test line. ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT MY ADVICE WOULD BE AVOID PAID TEST LINES AS THEY ARE FREE, And lets not load this thread up with nonsense as im here to help people but i do not know about what your here to do apart from get money for test lines and broadcast it on this thread which is not allowed. Good bye mate have a good day.

Last edited:
Lets keep this civil or the thread will be closed and infractions handed out.

Anyone who advertises their service in this thread from now on will be banned.

Last edited:
hello , a complete newby here im receiving my skybox f5 tomorrow it comes with the latest channel image can some one please advise me if that's all I need before I enter server info and please if some one can point me in the right direction for some test lines and a decent server, thank you

hello , a complete newby here im receiving my skybox f5 tomorrow it comes with the latest channel image can some one please advise me if that's all I need before I enter server info and please if some one can point me in the right direction for some test lines and a decent server, thank you

Hi mate i will send you some info it will point you in the right direction and then see how you get on also that's a decent box for the price of it to be fair. also i will send you some setup info i hope it helps. keep me updated and if you need any further help just let me know. always here to help mate.

Hi mate also if you need a tutorial on setting up your box i might have some info on how to get everything done correctly somewhere just request it from me and i will have a look for you mate.

hi , dont suppose u could point me in right direction please for a good server or where to get test lines to try before i pay , thanks in advanced for any help

@skyla and anyone else who misunderstood me.

I don't get it for free myself and if you think that's where I make my money then that's not the case. I didn't want to break the rules as I just put it there and not realise. My **** charges me for every line and I asked if I could get free tests to give out and they straight said no. So I first was pocketing out £1.50 for 3 days and £3.00 for 7 days test for potential buyers. People would request test lines and then in the end complain they couldn't connect or didn't have the time to check it out. They have built a brilliant system where you can check who has connected and for how long and what channel is being watched. Looking at that I always saw them online but they refused. I don't usually advertise on forums as I have plenty of family and friends and referrals from them and so on. I don't get paid from all I get is my few lines get extended or new lines which I give to my close family. I have been with many servers since I started this hobby 3 years ago and have lost a lot of money with bad servers and runners. Now, I have found the perfect server and have made a deal with them as I know what it's like to be with a bad server. I probably worded it wrong that's all. I don't intend to scam anyone or bring a bad name to this forum as I have been helped in other parts of this forum from great members who look out for their fellow TK's.
Mods and Admin I apologies if my post was wrong my intention was not as it may have looked.

I will not post any advertisement in this matter in the future and will be sure to stay within the rules.

I once again state that I'm not a scammer as I've been made to look on this thread. It does really feel bad when someone criticizes you or labels with something that totally degrades your name in the community you feel part home to.

There are bad people out there and I'm not one of them.

End of post.

Thank you.

hi , dont suppose u could point me in right direction please for a good server or where to get test lines to try before i pay , thanks in advanced for any help

Morning mate if u need any help onuow to get setup i will send you some info over also what box do you have mate? If your unsure how to setup the box just message me i might be able to help dude

thankyou skyla and dman for your help and information as soon as my box arrives today I will have a play with it thank you again

Hi All if you are messaging me and are waiting for a reply please empty your inbox so i can send the reply successfully as many peoples inbox are full when i'm replying.

hi skyla20 i 2 am a newbie looking 4 info on reliable c lines if thats what there called tried google didnt no were 2 start any help would b great thanks in advance

Could anybody let me know, what needs to be sent to the supplier of the cli*e along with payment. Cheers

Hi,

I also ordered a skybox F5 which hope to arrive tomorrow. Can someone please let me know how to go about testing the box with a line?

The only think I do know is that the box needs a cline which is to be loaded via a text file copied onto the USB.

Also, on a 5MB broadband, can the quality be impacted?

Hi,

I also ordered a skybox F5 which hope to arrive tomorrow. Can someone please let me know how to go about testing the box with a line?

The only think I do know is that the box needs a cline which is to be loaded via a text file copied onto the USB.

Also, on a 5MB broadband, can the quality be impacted?

Hi mate your broadband is fine the quality wont have an impact on ur bb as it only uses data transfer sizes in kb which is will not bother your internet at all. I have sent you the info over.

Last edited:
Message to all, can you please delete your inboxs as i am trying to reply to messages but can not get through as your inbox needs emptying and or your sent items.

Thanks

Newbie alert !

Hi mate also if you need a tutorial on setting up your box i might have some info on how to get everything done correctly somewhere just request it from me and i will have a look for you mate.
Skyla 20, you are the main man here. I am new to this and would really appreciate the tutorial plus all the beginners info with right test lines , reliable server etc . cheers M8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back