Recording issue on i55

panch1989

Im getting an issue where my recordings arent recording the whole show even though the timer covers it all. I have a multi sub aswell. It seems to just record around half the length of the stream. Starting to get annoying.

Likely issue, is that the stream has stopped streaming at that point (like sometimes, when watching a channel, it stops completely, and you need to change channel, and go back and then it works again)...

This is one of the quirks of IPTV, and if you want a flawless recording solution, you will need to go to one of the well known companies, and pay over 10 x the amount per year you're currently paying...

Frustrating, yes... But, to get the completely flawless solution, you would have to pay to a legit company who you can moan at, and get the compensation from for not work correctly...

Likely issue, is that the stream has stopped streaming at that point (like sometimes, when watching a channel, it stops completely, and you need to change channel, and go back and then it works again)...

This is one of the quirks of IPTV, and if you want a flawless recording solution, you will need to go to one of the well known companies, and pay over 10 x the amount per year you're currently paying...

Frustrating, yes... But, to get the completely flawless solution, you would have to pay to a legit company who you can moan at, and get the compensation from for not work correctly...

Do you know of a reputable company? Happy to pay. Just wanting working correctly.
Thank you

Back