Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
28e is supposed to be coming to an end on the viark boxes in the next few weeks, thats why it only makes sense to order a box ,at this current time, if you also have a Eurosat set up, if just for 28e, then you are taking a big chance, better to hold off and see what happens in the coming weeks, months.
Thanks with this, I will have to rethink my order. I am yet to get my euro dish setup + my Zgemma boxes are quite capable of running lines to clear channels on euro satellites and don't need new box for euro set up.

so
28e is supposed to be coming to an end on the viark boxes in the next few weeks, thats why it only makes sense to order a box ,at this current time, if you also have a Eurosat set up, if just for 28e, then you are taking a big chance, better to hold off and see what happens in the coming weeks, months.
so the HD channels are glicthing too on the viark or just the sd like they are on standard C/S?

Thanks with this, I will have to rethink my order. I am yet to get my euro dish setup + my Zgemma boxes are quite capable of running lines to clear channels on euro satellites and don't need new box for euro set up.
Yes best to wait until you have your Euro set up done, or even a month or 2 to see what way things go with the 28e side of it, The viark boxes open up more channels on Eurosat than a Euro line does, on a few sats too, plus theres a years iptv included with them, but not sure how good it is, regarding the iptv.

Yes best to wait until you have your Euro set up done, or even a month or 2 to see what way things go with the 28e side of it, The viark boxes open up more channels on Eurosat than a Euro line does, on a few sats too, plus theres a years iptv included with them, but not sure how good it is, regarding the iptv.
To be honest, I don't like IPTV as it does not give the same picture quality as real satellite feed gives. I have a 65 inch 4K OLED tv and if the feed is of not good quality, then it looks worse than on normal HD tv.

some IPTV feeds and suppliers are better than others, DAZN on my server is almost as good a Sky Germany picture but 2 minutes behind. Sky is OK and 30 seconds behind. I have been using S sport on turksat most of the season but it has started playing up on my euroline. Back to one Canal plus poland and the synced radio for now

dazn is decent, but the servers could be so much better. I've used it, but it does drop in quality at times.

Have always said DAZN have the best quality picture and seem to be closest to actual live. I also use the DAZN Canada app as well as the IPTV feed

Had a look at DAZN website and it looks like they only do sports, I am interested in Sports, movies, Indian channels and kids.

To be honest, I don't like IPTV as it does not give the same picture quality as real satellite feed gives. I have a 65 inch 4K OLED tv and if the feed is of not good quality, then it looks worse than on normal HD tv.
It depends on a few different things, mine is a perfect picture and less than 10 seconds behind the Euro sat feeds for EPL games on sky and BT sports, I have been watching games there most of the times lately.

some IPTV feeds and suppliers are better than others, DAZN on my server is almost as good a Sky Germany picture but 2 minutes behind. Sky is OK and 30 seconds behind. I have been using S sport on turksat most of the season but it has started playing up on my euroline. Back to one Canal plus poland and the synced radio for now
Same for me with Dazn, great PQ, but big time delay, but not with sky sports or BT sports, great quality for me.

Same for me with Dazn, great PQ, but big time delay, but not with sky sports or BT sports, great quality for me.
so you have IPTV sky sports to seconds behind sty sports sat or 10 seconds behind the radio. Most sky sat channels are 10 seconds behind the game anyway so you would be almost real time

S Sport and Canal plus poland are 13 seconds behind analogue radio which is virtually live.

I use flashscores and when I have a game on iptv, the dot comes on when a goal has been scored a fraction before as when I see it going in on the tv screen, I put Liverpool game on last champions league round last week, on bt it was 8 seconds behind, same with the sky sports matches at the weekend compared them and it was 10 seconds on sky sports.

that must be in line with satellite

confused, did not think that was possible, maybe you have direct access to server number 1 and I am a server that has shared content a few times. 30 seconds on Sky sports is nearest I have found

Already said , its 8 and 10 seconds behind with sky and bt, Dazn is a good mimute and a half to 2 mins behind, thats with the sat pics, not live , as sat and indeed cable are already a good 10 secs behind live events as it is. Theres no reason for me to bullshit about this, I am not a provider and do not recommend any services for anyone, what I will say is my provider does not advertise on any sites, its word of mouth and he keeps his service local to N-Ireland only, just stating the case that not all iptv services are crap, I used to say the same, but not now as iptv has improved greatly over this past few years, all it needs is a good provider, I only use mines for football and racing tv, which is 40 secs behind, not ideal, but as long as I get to watch a race I want to see, then I dont mind, I use a 4k firestick for my iptv on my providers own ap , which is hard wired to my router and connected to my HDMI 3, my VM v6 box is on hdmi 1, and zgemma on 2, thats why its easy to switch hdmi's to compare the time delays on iptv.

Last edited:
Are got you, my IPTV sky sports is 30 seconds behind s sport which is 13 seconds behind radio so if you are 10 seconds behind sky sports you are doing ok

anyone with the Viark 4k (none android one) can confirm this glitching on SKY UK HD channels

You won’t pay any additional tax on it
Why would you say that,?
It's a distinct possibility,
the UK is due it's import tax on it, as well as VAT if it wants to charge it, just the same as buying from USA or anywhere else in the world as a private buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back