Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you say that,?
It's a distinct possibility,
the UK is due it's import tax on it, as well as VAT if it wants to charge it, just the same as buying from USA or anywhere else in the world as a private buyer.
Amazon Germany is registered as a company to pay UK VAT. That’s why we pay 20% tax on their products instead of 19% (German rate).

28e is supposed to be coming to an end on the viark boxes in the next few weeks, thats why it only makes sense to order a box ,at this current time, if you also have a Eurosat set up, if just for 28e, then you are taking a big chance, better to hold off and see what happens in the coming weeks, months.
Hi Does anyone know where I can find more information on this?
If you can't answer in post then may be by PM?

Hi Does anyone know where I can find more information on this?
If you can't answer in post then may be by PM?
It was widely reported on internet forums from last November that 28e would stop working on viark boxes when sky changed encryption codes, it is still to happen, but its not a good sign that there are people currently with these boxes that are reporting bad glitching on all their major 28e channels.

Hi anyone with the Viark drs2 box, just a question where is the IPTV on it i don't see it, sky UK HD channels are working

Amazon Germany is registered as a company to pay UK VAT. That’s why we pay 20% tax on their products instead of 19% (German rate).
But the buyer is the importer, so responsible for the import duty to customs and excise.
And that is different to VAT, as I already mentioned,
It may, or may not apply, but worth considering.

Nobody is going back to cs for sat it's like going back to black n white telly.
Yes the live streams are 40 seconds behind but so what just don't use livesocre to see goals on your mobile before your telly lol
Streaming is the now and the future, cs is kaput hurrah, get those nasty ugly saucer things off yer walls and watch your channels in private.

Was this from Spain sold by todomultimedia?, I have had one stuck with UPS in Madrid for 2 weeks, As far as I know I have paid the tax when purchased on Ebay already. UPS status keeps changing but it never moves from Madrid

That's where I bought mine from, maybe our boxes are sat together collecting dust in Madrid, I had good news just tonight, my package has finally cleared customs. :smiley:

Just a bit silly question but just wondering how these Server people making money ? Are they charging the box manufacturer or expecting future subscriptions from the loyal customer after 15 months or 3 years of free package?

Or may be Robin Hoods of today but then why limit to few receives?

(Preparing Zoom quiz for next week ;)

Just a bit silly question but just wondering how these Server people making money ? Are they charging the box manufacturer or expecting future subscriptions from the loyal customer after 15 months or 3 years of free package?

Or may be Robin Hoods of today but then why limit to few receives?

(Preparing Zoom quiz for next week ;)
The boxes are worth like £40 - £60 so the rest is for access to the server.

Please abide by the rules when posting in here (in fact anywhere on TK) - do not mention server names, next and subsequent mentions will receive a ban.

That's where I bought mine from, maybe our boxes are sat together collecting dust in Madrid, I had good news just tonight, my package has finally cleared customs. :smiley:
I ordered on 7th January, dispatched next day,cleared customs then no update on tracking (UPS) for 6 weeks then was returned to sender in Spain. Cancelled the order in the end and they refunded payment next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back