Sat UK working again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your setting up motorisied satellite dish
Don't use dishpointer for your latitude and longitude Use Google earth It highlights your property and gives you the exact
Longitude and latitude

Yeah seen it back in January, they were looking £150 a year or £30 a month, seems its just a yearly offer at the minute, but for price has come down a good bit, £75 per year.

If it's getting encrypted soon, it's a bit of a risk paying anything for a line for 28.2e.

Iptv all the way I'm afraid until it becomes clear as to whether sat is stable in the long term or prices come down to ~£30

If it's getting encrypted soon, it's a bit of a risk paying anything for a line for 28.2e.

Iptv all the way I'm afraid until it becomes clear as to whether sat is stable in the long term or prices come down to ~£30
i mean the full sub for sky uk is over 75 a month including BT Spts so its worth it even if it lasts a month

i mean the full sub for sky uk is over 75 a month including BT Spts so its worth it even if it lasts a month
Yeah but as stated above by Pablo, they are planning on changing the encryption soon, then the providers would maybe make more money offering shorter subs, but I do get what your saying, if you get a few months at least for your £75, then you havent lost anything.

Yeah but as stated above by Pablo, they are planning on changing the encryption soon, then the providers would maybe make more money offering shorter subs, but I do get what your saying, if you get a few months at least for your £75, then you havent lost anything.
only thing there is not everyone wants full sly package I personally am not intersted in sports. So no way would i pay £75 a month.

The Changing of Encryption is only rumors plus if it does change it doesn't mean its unbreakable

only thing there is not everyone wants full sly package I personally am not intersted in sports. So no way would i pay £75 a month.
£75 a year it is Urie, not a month.

The Changing of Encryption is only rumors plus if it does change it doesn't mean its unbreakable
The rumours have been there since December and its still not changed as yet, but its just a chance you are taking I suppose.

No it may not be unbreakable but it took five years to crack this one and now it's supposed to be getting changed again.

It's almost as if they don't want us to get cheap TV.

Be very careful guys and a lot of people got burnt last time this was working. Lasted a few weeks and got shut down
if that was the case mine would be off it million times better than iptv all services have downtime difference is this is quality *** 75 yearly is decent price i rather go with that than iptv .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back