Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get the app installed on the Shield by creating an Ukraine Play Store account.

To help others install the APK on their device I have exported the APK and instructions are below on how you can install the APK.

Guide to installing Setanta Sports
  1. Install Downloader
  2. Install APKMirror Installer (Downloader code: 287599)
  3. Copy the below ZIP folder on this post to your device (Downloader code: 630361)
  4. Open APKMirror and click Browse files
  5. Select the Setanta Zip you downloaded
  6. Install
  7. Enjoy
How did you go about creating a Ukrainian play store account please I keep getting requested to enter a phone number?

I am lost at what you guys are trying to actually do when you mention sms etc.. as @Markeymark has mentioned you don't need to setup a Ukrainian play store account .. are you trying to get official Setanta app from Google play store for shield

Can you remember the site please I just want to download the official app because the one I have keeps lagging and going out of sync
Follow the guide I created it has the extracted Android TV APK so there is no need for you to create a Google account. If you are trying to install on a Firestick I dont think the app works.

I am lost at what you guys are trying to actually do when you mention sms etc.. as @Markeymark has mentioned you don't need to setup a Ukrainian play store account .. are you trying to get official Setanta app from Google play store for shield
When I was trying to find the Santa Android TV app, every APK was the mobile version. So I created a Ukraine Google account so I could download and extract the official Santa Android TV APK from my shield

When I was trying to find the Santa Android TV app, every APK was the mobile version. So I created a Ukraine Google account so I could download and extract the official Santa Android TV APK from my shield
Seems a little long winded process tho. I had no problems finding the setanta app on official Google play store ...have heard some found it doesn't show. Always try the Google store vpn trick... clear cache and data of Google store app then vpn to country you want app from..open Google store and app should be available

Seems a little long winded process tho. I had no problems finding the setanta app on official Google play store ...have heard some found it doesn't show. Always try the Google store vpn trick... clear cache and data of Google store app then vpn to country you want app from..open Google store and app should be available
Yeah that's what I tried first but would show up for me, so I just created an account and installed the app

see for the cheap turley youtube, does it only work with new google accounts or can i use with my existing one?
It can work with existing mate but all depends on if you have any payment profiles setup for other countries can throw up an error but give it a try is cheap enough. If you want adding to mine PM me

It can work with existing mate but all depends on if you have any payment profiles setup for other countries can throw up an error but give it a try is cheap enough. If you want adding to mine PM me
cheers m8, gonna give it a try for wee man he moans at adverts lol

A bit off topic - Has anyone been having issues with nordvpn the past day or two? I’m struggling to access any service with it. Either the app doesn’t open or the video doesn’t play (on the shield).

Seems to be ok on iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back