Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if this is the place to ask but does anyone know if you can get cheap cloud storage via VPNs. Google one etc.
I think turkey cheaper ..not done it myself so if someone has they maybe able to offer more advice. 2tb appears to be approx £14 for the year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-131529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-131529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220605-131538_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-131538_Samsung Internet.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220605-131547_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-131547_Samsung Internet.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 16
TO SIGN UP FOR PARAMOUNT+ MEXICO (OR ANY OTHER INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT)

GOTO Paramount Plus - Stream Live TV, Movies, Originals, Sports, News, and more

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PAYMENT METHODS THAT WORK VIA WEBSITE)

INSTALL PARAMOUNT+ INTERNATIONAL (NOT USA, IT WONT WORK)

LOGIN WITH NEW ACCOUNT DETAILS

PAY VIA GOOGLEPLAY

YOU NOW HAVE A VALID ACCOUNT

COST WILL VARY DEPENDING ON GOOGLE STOREyou install app via

Installed on Fire Cube.
What's odd is that if I turn on Windscribe set to Mexico location, it doesn't work .But weirdly works perfectly without a VPN and plays video fine.

I'd imagine they will block that - so don't have high hopes for this - given the poor performance when VPN is active.
sSPorts worked flawless with VPN active.

Folks.
Tried to make a Spotify Family account in Turkey and wont let me make the payment with Revolut. I have tried card and virtual card. Have they stopped this way of getting an account?? I have got the Youtube premium, no problems.

Folks.
Tried to make a Spotify Family account in Turkey and wont let me make the payment with Revolut. I have tried card and virtual card. Have they stopped this way of getting an account?? I have got the Youtube premium, no problems.
Heard Spotify is a tough one! I recall some guys using PayPal in the Phillipines but have no idea how to set it up. I have resorted to Tidal Argentina and it works great. £1.50 for HiFi Plus family per month!

Heard Spotify is a tough one! I recall some guys using PayPal in the Phillipines but have no idea how to set it up. I have resorted to Tidal Argentina and it works great. £1.50 for HiFi Plus family per month!
Yeah I still have the Philippines Spotify plan going strong. You just need to get lucky with the PayPal account creation, took me a few times to get on that didn't get closed down instantly 🤣

Gone for Tidal Argentina, all good and sorted. I think it was kicking my card, last time, due to not spelling my name and only using inital and surname. Maybe it needs to be exact as it is on card?? So, may have another go at Spotify just in case it was that.

So. Weird request. Is there any way to get a Zoom webinars subscription at a discount with a VPN workaround 😂? Do they have different pricing for countries?

Works perfect on iOS and Mac OS with Nord and Ironsocket.

With Nordvpn on the shield it doesn’t even let me login, detects the vpn. With ironsocket, I can login, see the main menu, and then it kicks me out almost immediately and back to the sign-in screen.

Fyi, can’t get Paramount+ Mexico to work on any device with Ironsocket - regions seems to be locked to the US.

With Nordvpn on the shield it doesn’t even let me login, detects the vpn. With ironsocket, I can login, see the main menu, and then it kicks me out almost immediately and back to the sign-in screen.

Fyi, can’t get Paramount+ Mexico to work on any device with Ironsocket - regions seems to be locked to the US.
I couldn't get iron socket to work on some USA apps and was hit and miss on Sling so reverted back to Express.
Iron socket wouldn't clear Canada Dazn for me on Cube either

How do you know Paramount+ is on the US region? Downloaded the app on fire tv but suprised everything is in English.
Also it's working without VPN being active.

How do you know Paramount+ is on the US region? Downloaded the app on fire tv but suprised everything is in English.
Also it's working without VPN being active.

8F9BB55B-CE2F-4450-BF1B-F96B590EEE72.jpeg
👆🏽 Onscreen message when using Ironsocket

If anyone knows of a DNS that works with following, please do share. Thanks in advance.

USA
DAZN, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock, Willow TV

Canada
DAZN, Fubo TV

Mexico
Paramount+

India
Hotstar, SonyLiv, Zee5

Heads up.. Disney Plus getting released in a few countries this week.. The one to watch out for is Turkey on Tuesday ..could work out at approx £15 for the year. Unsure if or what method of payment will work until its released..Disney should be portable so can use without a VPN once setup with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back