Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mola joined on my android phone

Use Indonesia server on a vpn

Force stop Google Play Store app and open again, install Mola TV app

Sign up for a subscription (I paid £4.66 for two devices, this plan includes entertainment and sport with some EPL in 4k) paid with UK debit card (Halifax bank refused payment first time, accepted second time)

Mola TV app on phone asks for password change

Changed password, installed Mola TV app (through vpn again) on Nvidia Shield

Logged in and all is good. Lots of entertainment and sports content, some looks in 720 not fhd. English language with English subtitles that can be turned off.

So Mola joined on my android phone

Use Indonesia server on a vpn

Force stop Google Play Store app and open again, install Mola TV app

Sign up for a subscription (I paid £4.66 for two devices, this plan includes entertainment and sport with some EPL in 4k) paid with UK debit card (Halifax bank refused payment first time, accepted second time)

Mola TV app on phone asks for password change

Changed password, installed Mola TV app (through vpn again) on Nvidia Shield

Logged in and all is good. Lots of entertainment and sports content, some looks in 720 not fhd. English language with English subtitles that can be turned off.

So for EPL the streams are in 720 and don't look great on a larger screen tv, the 4k matches that are available other places look good, but the Nvidia Shield upscales them which afaik it wouldn't do, if they were genuinely 4k.

Not sure this sercive is worth £4.66 a month in all honesty, but was worth a look.

Pros -

Shows every epl match.
Reliability.
Big vod catalogue of movies and series
Some matches in 4k.

Cons -

Picture quality is not the best.
Pundits, some speak foreign some speak English on the same panel which is pretty weird.
£4.66 a month is possibly not great value.

Hi, thanks for the info for turkey Netflix it works a treat. What would be the best option for epl on the firestick ? I don't think mola tv can go on one, but that looks a great app. Thanks

Dzan with Canadian vpn use vpn when signing up or look on eBay
Watched the Leicester europa game Dazn on my Shield but it seemed to have problems with the frame rate 60fps so switched to Firestick and perfect! Not sure if it's settings but always good to have a plan B

Can we get amazon prime video cheaper. Thanks

You can technically get Amazon Prime for free. Once you get a student email.

You can do this if you enroll on any free online course. Or find someone selling a University Email. Then sign up to 6 Months Free Student.

Once the 6 Months is up go to settings and delete the account. Then sign up again to 6 months free. Alternatively you can just put a dot in your email to get 6 months free again. For example initial sign up jobloggs@cambridge.ac.uk once the 6 months trial is up sign up again jo.bloggs@cambridge.ac.uk. It gets easier over the years to just close the account every 6 months and sign up again for the 6 Month trial though.

You only have to do this twice a year and you get prime for free. Or if you can’t be arsed doing that just take the 6 Months free trial and then pay £3.99 a Month.

63A7E0D5-695D-481F-80E9-9B14ED763BA3.jpeg

It's only £7.99 a month and you get next day delivery on most stuff, also first dibs on sale items! Doubt having a possible hacked or foreign account would help.

You can technically get Amazon Prime for free. Once you get a student email.

You can do this if you enroll on any free online course. Or find someone selling a University Email. Then sign up to 6 Months Free Student.

Once the 6 Months is up go to settings and delete the account. Then sign up again to 6 months free. Alternatively you can just put a dot in your email to get 6 months free again. For example initial sign up jobloggs@cambridge.ac.uk once the 6 months trial is up sign up again jo.bloggs@cambridge.ac.uk. It gets easier over the years to just close the account every 6 months and sign up again for the 6 Month trial though.

You only have to do this twice a year and you get prime for free. Or if you can’t be arsed doing that just take the 6 Months free trial and then pay £3.99 a Month.

View attachment 66764
Thank you

Watched the Leicester europa game Dazn on my Shield but it seemed to have problems with the frame rate 60fps so switched to Firestick and perfect! Not sure if it's settings but always good to have a plan B
I use it via kodi on the shield and it works perfect

Are the non-4k epl games in 1080p or 720p?

I use it via kodi on the shield and it works perfect
I was specifically referring to the Dazn app!
I have since initiated the Beta frame rate when I'm on that one now, other sources of iptv work flawlessly without it

I was specifically referring to the Dazn app!
I have since initiated the Beta frame rate when I'm on that one now, other sources of iptv work flawlessly without it
Yes, the dazn kodi addon works much better than their app.

Is anyone still using s sport plus? Got the app on my firestick and non of the live content loads any more. Can login and watch VOD stuff fine. Anyone else had issues?

Any help on how I can get s sports plus I could not sign up? I kept getting a error message with my bank cards and revoult. I tried using bluestacks and tried to sign up via firetv with no luck. I used these methods since I dont have an android phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back