Should I Buy a Kryptview?

Cant mate, theres a girl leaving in work, we`re all going for a few on Sunday & we`re meeting up early. Going to be a long day as we`re all off work on monday.
I`ll be watching it in the pub though hill ;)

I know you`ll be there though (y)

Hi All,
Just checking up on a post a few pages back that the Kryptview channels went on the blink there lately (albeit just for a little while).

Is there any proof of this yet or was it just a hic-up? I'm trying to decide wheather to invest in one & an update on what the current status is might sway my decision. :rock on:

Cheers,
JaneyMack

lads...im gonna jump on the band wagon here with everyone inquiring about the KV boxes.
are they worth getting now at this stage in the game?
any advise appreciated

lads...im gonna jump on the band wagon here with everyone inquiring about the KV boxes.
are they worth getting now at this stage in the game?
any advise appreciated

There is no straight answer to that question.

If anyone thinks they have I would suggest that they rush out and buy l Lotto ticket LOL!

I was asking myself that self same question when I bought mine 4 months ago. I decided then to just take the bull by the horn & buy it.

It's served me well so far so whatever happens now doesn't really matter.

Look at it this way, if & when NAG3 hits we will all be thrown into oblivion & everyone will be in the same boat.

Using that logic, the sooner you buy one the longer you are going to get out of it :)

-

we cant make your mind up for you beano,at the mo they are working, you could go to the lav come back and find it off end off really. its your choice. wot everway you jump theres help on here.
Gman would you like to add anything else that i might of missed.

Last edited:
alri lads thanks for the help... ill prob hang on til the prem starts. by some miracle there could be a fix for the EV max. if not ill take my chances with KV. thanks:)

alri lads thanks for the help... ill prob hang on til the prem starts. by some miracle there could be a fix for the EV max. if not ill take my chances with KV. thanks:)

if you wait that long you could be searching for one as they will become more popular by then! once member on here tried hard a few months ago and everywhere was sold out! just a bit of friendly advice for ya!

i know yeh, i was looking at a site there with KV's for sale. seriously thinking about it... thanks for the advice lads.
yas think there'l be a fix for the EV max 8's or am i asking for too much:loco:

I must say that I've had a KV 750 for about 4 months now and absolutely no problem with it. However, it does not have a patch on the ease of use the Max V had so I'm still hoping (probably in vain) for a Nag 2 fix for the Max V.

just got mine 2 days delivery from uk its great to be back up n running for however it last.Thanks again Techking for all your help.Tech Kings long may ye run

Back