Sly Italia gone Sly UK next?

Lockeh

So Sly Italia has gone including all the SD channels with no fix in sight so it's only a matter of time before Sly UK follows. Some are saying we have 2 weeks left?

i dont think it has come to an end i think it may have something to do with that massive bust before Christmas and that has probably had a knock on affect to uk resellers that used to get from those guys dont listen to rumours where did you get that information anyway

Nah sly ita have changed the encryption without any hardware changes and no one is able to crack it. The massive bust was just a coincidence but every provider for sly ita is off and I doubt it's coming back on either.

I think you're possibly reading too much into it, if you say it's the end often enough, sometime you are bound to be right.
These rumours of the end are going around for years.
We've had a good run, even if true.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

As wheelo said even if it does end we had a good run and saved a lot. Theres always iptv anyway am testing one at moment that i would say is better than the card sharing route but alot more expensive so even if it doesend theres always another route to take.

As wheelo said even if it does end we had a good run and saved a lot. Theres always iptv anyway am testing one at moment that i would say is better than the card sharing route but alot more expensive so even if it doesend theres always another route to take.
I've not had a good run I oy git my box last week ha ha :)
I've never had great luck with IPTV always bit hit and miss

Late to the game steveuk23 haha its been ending for years apparently mate dont panic. Also the iptv am testing is the best one i have tried so far every channel you can think of in hd. Bein canal nbc ufc everything as i said it isnt cheapbut you get what you pay for mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late to the game steveuk23 haha its been ending for years apparently mate dont panic. Also the iptv am testing is the best one i have tried so far every channel you can think of in hd. Bein canal nbc ufc everything as i said it isnt cheapbut you get what you pay for mate.

Lockeh your inbox is full
Cheers pal
I was always a bit dubious about it all and at the time skys prices weren't extortionate like they are now.
But I did keep looking and never really liked the menu systems and stuff but skins are far better now :)

Is this what people have been talking about ?

HTML:
http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/10/sky-cardsharing-coming-end/

Look at the date

We have been hearing its the end for about 2 years now.

every month someone says we have 2 weeks left.

Forget the press stories on raids both old and new just coincidence that happened at the same time it appears to be Totally different in this case sly.it have changed the ecm length and locked down some specific caids.

what I've read the guys in the know have managed to decode the ecms so far for a period of 20 mins or so but channels are still not clearing on SD .
Italy does have a much smaller SD market than UK so not as worried as when it first happens but Like many have said who knows could switch off tmrw could switch off 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These stories have been circulating for years, around six years ago i had a fta101 box then a skybox f3, I even went over to proper sly because i was so obsessed with the rumours about it going down, just come back and these stories are still rearing their ugly head!

Was supposedly Sky Germany to be hit next. Seen this letter elsewehere last week

German Letter to dealer

Dear trade partners,
We are writing to inform you that, due to the necessary software updates the current HD satellite receiver only until 10:01. Can be issued in 2016.
All receivers that are already at that time with the customer, the update automatically and can still be used.

Receiver that work even after 01.10.2016 and no external software update are marked for better visibility with a yellow dot on the sandwich label.

We would ask you to spend first HD SAT devices without yellow dot to customers, since these from the 01.10.2016 can no longer be used!
To facilitate the "first in first out" principle, you will receive in the future on the issue of a receiver with yellow point during Aboaufnahme, the following notice (only if you have devices without yellow dot in the backlog):

-When Clicking "OK", the serial number is removed from the box,

-When "Cancel" you can enter the serial number still spend; but this is only recommended as a last resort, for example, if no device is discoverable without yellow dot. Other oral testimony:

At 18:01. to the conversion of the "encryption system" carried out so that all cards do only paired according field staff.

time will tell I suppose

If sky were stupid enough to shut down sd , ( and they could anytime) would they then stop the hd charge about £11 a month , (which must make them a right few quid a month ), or does anyone think it's good practise keeping sd and making millions on the hd charge ??

If sky were stupid enough to shut down sd , ( and they could anytime) would they then stop the hd charge about £11 a month , (which must make them a right few quid a month ), or does anyone think it's good practise keeping sd and making millions on the hd charge ??

It's not to do with the hd sub it's the card/box so all they need to do is get everyone onto a new hd box even if they do not have hd sub which they could do easily but sly are greedy so they haven't. (if the card sharing market gets very big and effects them then they would)

Back