Sly Italia gone Sly UK next?

Let them turn all the channels off, Id give it 2 weeks and it will be announced the new encryption has been cracked and everything is back on including sky italia.
I still think some smarty pants has cracked it already but wont release it till sky uk fully encrypt all their channels.
Yeah i think this. I use to unlock mobile phones for a living. This type if thing happens all the time with phones as it's very big business. Once Samsung or Nokia changed things it wasn't untill the next gen phones come out we seen solutions to unlock older phones.

I bet people in the know will have a solution.

Yeah i think this. I use to unlock mobile phones for a living. This type if thing happens all the time with phones as it's very big business. Once Samsung or Nokia changed things it wasn't untill the next gen phones come out we seen solutions to unlock older phones.

I bet people in the know will have a solution.
I doubt it. If I owned sly I'd be hiring the scum of the internet to make sure the new encryption couldn't be cracked(or as hard as possible to). I don't know the figures but I'm pretty sure CS is costing them a fair amount of dubloons. More than enough to cover the costs of locking everyone out

Yes but I personally think that the number of new customers they would get would be low , I'm sure most would give IPTV a go

Too many people worried about the short game. I'm missing channels now
But should be worried about if they take all the channels away

If a sly UK 'fix" is created, the chances are that it will be very temporary as i have a feeling sky have something else up their sleeves and are waiting in the wings to pounce

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

lol...yes we had this big cat & mouse game with virgin in the days where they constantly turn their encryption [ keys as it was know then ] until they finally pulled the plug on us. thats why i`m on sat sites..pmsl

With the masters now finished I fully expect sly sports 4 to move back to origional transponder and sly sports 1 to move to the new encrypted transponder. This taking out of most of the football coverage.

I've been reading the post over the last week or so... apart from at the very start where we had a few bits of information from developer's on some forums there hasn't been news at all regarding status quo... if any news could be trickled through to are current situation, I'd love to know how things are developing....

Back