Sly sports box office on VM line

No problem I see. Thinking of buying a cable box. Which one would you suggest? Do they have all the hd channels? Including sky sports box office?

yeah all the main channels like sports and movies are in HD. SBO on vm is not in HD. Reason being is that for vm customers, if they want to buy SBO for a event, then they can but only the SD version and not HD. For this reason on a vm line we cannot aswel. Sly do this so that they get more customers who in return get SBO in HD

I've been trying for ages to get a channel showing Sky sports BO on my H5 box using wooosh build... can only seen Prime events and all the SptsETV channels. Oh well looks like I will be getting some sleep after all.

Hi there guys any help would be great I'm useing a h2h with vm line Which has ppv but all I am getting is service not found Sid not found in pat on sky events and prime events I am useing sucmnsee build any help please guy thanks

Hi there guys any help would be great I'm useing a h2h with vm line Which has ppv but all I am getting is service not found Sid not found in pat on sky events and prime events I am useing sucmnsee build any help please guy thanks

We are all getting that at the moment.
Might have to wait until nearer the time and see if it clears.

On my box they are showing previews on the itv ppv channel...not sure why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi i am trying to find ppv on vm on my h2h it say service not found i del bouquet and done rescan still no luck i am on vox any step by step instructions pls

seems like that worked. Thanks guys much appreciated. Its on sly events. The channel is only showing an adertisement of the price and stuff, but im sure at 12am it will start working
did u get it to work or u joking lol i tryed rescan on my vm h2h still no luck finding it

Hello guys, wondering if you can help. I have a virmin broadband line fitted in but don't have tv subscripition with virmin. Would i still be able to Get cable installed? Or would i need to take out tv package with them first?

i have been told by my server that it will still be on but dont wont to leave it till the last min to sort sumat out

Hope it actually does clear on the night of the fight.

Strange because when Haye v Bellew was due to come on the previews were showing. This time nothing.

Hope it actually does clear on the night of the fight.

Strange because when Haye v Bellew was due to come on the previews were showing. This time nothing.

been saying this for days now and sbo on vm for the first time is in glorious hd as well, fingers crossed

I'm running a cable line and will be looking to get boxing PPV at weekend , any ideas where it will be on a cable line? Thanks In advance

Back