Sly sports box office on VM line

I'm the same. I can find the sd but not the HD channel. I have an amiko HD combo box..

Thanks in advance

Can someone confirm how I do the full 25 minute scan, I have found the live events channel with the same preview above but cannot find Sky Sports Box Office HD on Virgin

Thanks in advanced.

I'm the same. I can find the sd but not the HD channel. I have an amiko HD combo box..

Thanks in advance

Can someone confirm how I do the full 25 minute scan, I have found the live events channel with the same preview above but cannot find Sky Sports Box Office HD on Virgin

Thanks in advanced.

After a full automatic scan I didn't find a sky sports box office hd channel the only channel I found was Live Events channel which shows an advert for the fight, however some good news the normal Sky Events channel in the red button bouquet is now showing previews of the fight along with booking info :)

The preview is showing on Prime and Sly events - the slate is still on Live Events Channel so looking good as said :)

Any idea how to do the full 25 min scan? I'd like the HD channel!
Don't think we will be able to view boxing in HD on our receivers as I'm sure the Live Events Channel is just an advert for Tivo/V6 customers booking the fight through the on demand option, however if you want to do the full scan...menu/set up/service searching/automatic scan/ takes around 25 mins and looks as if the scan has stopped but its not just leave the scan to complete then exit out.

Last edited:
If you go onto favourites>all channels>scroll down near the bottom and there should be a channel called prime events or sports active. It's something like that. I'll have to check to be 100%

On my abm it's on the ITV PPV Channel, obviously not itv showing the fight must just be on that frequency?, if you forward the epg to Saturday says HD Joshua v klitchko

Quite suprised box office is going to be shown in HD for the first time. I hope we get access to it :P

OU8x9YB.jpg

VM,
ITV Box Office will be available to customers with a Virgin Media TiVo box.

Sky Events, uses the same TP as,
512 Sky Sports 2
517 Sky Sports Mix
549 BT Sport ESPN

Prime Events, same TP as,
147: More 4
160: Real Lives
264: Nat Geo Wild

Hi guys,
Firstly please pardon me if I repeat anything that's already been mentioned. I'm brand new this and only joined this site today.
I recently got myself a zgamma h2 box and initially had all the SKY channels. Just recently some dissappeared and they haven't come back. SKY Box office is one of them. I only got the box to watch Sky sports and specifically the boxing. Is there a way I can get to watch the Joshua fight. Any way help would be much appreciated.

VM,
ITV Box Office will be available to customers with a Virgin Media TiVo box.

Sky Events, uses the same TP as,
512 Sky Sports 2
517 Sky Sports Mix
549 BT Sport ESPN

Prime Events, same TP as,
147: More 4
160: Real Lives
264: Nat Geo Wild
Cheers for that reply mate

Hi guys,
Firstly please pardon me if I repeat anything that's already been mentioned. I'm brand new this and only joined this site today.
I recently got myself a zgamma h2 box and initially had all the SKY channels. Just recently some dissappeared and they haven't come back. SKY Box office is one of them. I only got the box to watch Sky sports and specifically the boxing. Is there a way I can get to watch the Joshua fight. Any way help would be much appreciated.

Have you got any vm source coming into your property?

Back