Solo2 Recording

yes but never done it lol,on vix red button,select program,green button,repeat type once-repeated-green button to save.
or it could be blue button import auto timer
try a few test programes unless someone confirms how.

ok cactikid i have a genuine vu+ duo is it really worth upgrading to the new range. just because it is the latest what are the benifits.

Does everyones recordings go to the Movies folder? I want it to go to the main parent location ie outside a folder. but struggling to do this.

Any ideas how i can change?

Thanks

no i have the duo,much slower in main room on sky and the quicker solo2 in bedroom on 2 sats,i am happy with both boxes but the duo died with the red light problem now running on newer caps,i like to record and having a back up box is handy when one goes down
usually the old boxes are slow and with the newer ones better chip more oomph.like next door neighbour changing car to keep up with the jones lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my recordings go to /media/hdd.movies

unsure what your trying to do as you have to setup your hdd for to show where the recordings are going.

Back