Starview Super USB Problem In Ireland

id say a re scan will generally get channels back for most people they could just be moving channels around,i couldnt see why they would target just sv 4 users?most people that do a re scan seem to be grand after that

I have taken my usb st****** down since i last posted,will set it back up tomorrow,will do a rescan and let people know if any change.

hi all, does anybody know if there will ever be a fix for starview 4, when i factory reset 1.09
ver it still comes up before i put it back in , thanks freeway7
i think ur post was over looked a factory reset is removing channel data only,it does not remove firmware,in most boxes u will factory reset first before putting in a new firmware/as in updating/flashing and then rescanning ur provider and switching emu on/or keycode on.u dont have to keep on flashing boxes if there is a problem usually a factory reset and autoscan from direct feed only,no splitters or extensions used.the problem with sv4 is that it only works on a handful of channels on n*l in irl but it will work ok in uk with english firmware v1.07.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

id say a re scan will generally get channels back for most people they could just be moving channels around,i couldnt see why they would target just sv 4 users?most people that do a re scan seem to be grand after that
if channel move frequency all boxes would suffer and they would have to be a factory reset and autoscan done to repick up again,i believe the signal might be in test mode :hop mad: to see what happens and when finished normality resumed.question anyone not factory reset and channels came back by themselves?? if they did it was not a frequency change then.

Have starview usb did factory reset and autscan,still the same as posted on page one of this thread.

Thought so Noely,some of the lads said they got channels back.just had to have a go.Thanks Noely:loco:

I know ally, worth a try :)
Moh is in cork on Ch**us Cable. Us Dubs always get the short straw lol

I know ally, worth a try :)
Moh is in cork on Ch**us Cable. Us Dubs always get the short straw lol

LOL noel ,i did numerous scans on my sv4 since friday evening and finally got the channels back yesterday,but saying that i noticed in other places posts that i wasnt the only one in cork with the loss of channels,i initially thought there was a problem with my own sv4,so i dont know why we had a loss of channels. but very glad they are back well for the meantime anyway.

Glad you got them back moh ;)
Mine is gathering dust at the moment, so I`m glad I bought the krypt when i did :)

well all gone again on my sv4 only left with rte1,at least the b*x is still going, must say all the hype with the sv4 and no support :tumbleweed:

At least you still have Red FM Moh ROFL

Joking aside........ I`m not too happy meself about it moh ;)

Last edited:
What happened about the fix of putting 1.07 from wizardmods toolbar for 'the box uper usb 1.07'? Does that not work?

Back