Stbemu firestick

Can’t get my stbemu to load up tried on three different sticks all just black screens . I’ve force stopped it , cleared cache and it just says loading portal and then goes black and stays black , any ideas , I fear amazon have blocked the app !

Did u copy property the Portal url in portal settings and check if u gave the right mac address found under stb configuration to your provider

May be if your provider has maintenance or u may need VPN as dome require vpn unless your provider has built in VPN onto his server

Plain and simple take a test to see if your doing something wrong or if it's provider end if you've tried 3 different firestick that will be 3 different mac addresses unless your entering your original mac address you gave your provider

Easy way to see if your provider is up is just copy the portal url into a browser. If you get the STB NOT SUPPORTED message then your provider is up. If you get CANNOT CONNECT To SITE then it may be down or your IP is blocked by the provider's server in which case you will need to send them your public ip address to unblock.

Back