Stop Streaming (or face jail lol)

Olivia doddington should change her statement to “ to stop producers tv people sports etc ripping of consumers from making hundreds of millions they now only make half that amount” .

What did it say exactly? :)
.E. UNLAWFUL MEDIA STREAMING

This email is intended as notification that Lancashire’s Economic Crime Unit and Lancashire Cyber Crime Unit Cyber Crime Unit are aware of your households use of an illegal TV streaming service, namely through a provider known as ‘IPTV’.

By providing this illegal service, the operators of IPTV have committed criminal offences contrary to the Serious Crime Act, the Proceeds of Crime Act and the Copyright Designs and Patents Act, these are serious offences which carry a maximum sentence of 14 years’ imprisonment.

Persons whom subscribe to services like the service provided by IPTV also commit a criminal offence contrary to s.11 of the Fraud Act which carries a maximum sentence of up to five years imprisonment, and/or a fine, and consequently results in a criminal record.

We are aware that you/members of your household have been subscribing to this illegal service. We were able to identify this through the email address associated to the IPTV account.

This email is NOT notification of current Police action or the beginning of an investigation against you. Neither is it the commencement of legal proceedings or a criminal prosecution against you at this time. This email is a formal cease and desist notice, requiring you to cease the streaming of this illegal service which has constituted an offence. However, subscribers shall be monitored and the police reserve the right to proceed to investigation and prosecution should you ignore the contents of this email.

If this type of unlawful activity continues then you will receive no further warnings before criminal enforcement is taken. This email should therefore not be read as precluding enforcement if you fail to heed this cease and desist email. The fact that this email was sent to you could also be cited in future criminal proceedings.

Lancashire Cyber Crime Unit- Lancashire Constabulary

Cyber Crime Unit
Lancashire Constabulary
Saunders Lane
PR4 5SA
bin
bin

Thats generic email/letter they have said to many from the old database they had from the previous major raid.

Cant do anything mate.

Exactly. Some would obviously give in to it which is what they want. But majority will see through this BS.
Feel sorry for the supplier, he will get hammered for 7000.
To be honest going to use it to my advantage, all this oh will you set it up, pay for it and I will give you the money, can stop.
Yes, would love to, but I have got this letter, but here is the email to sort yourself out, I am not taking the risk:laughing:

Feel sorry for the supplier, he will get hammered for 7000.
To be honest going to use it to my advantage, all this oh will you set it up, pay for it and I will give you the money, can stop.
Yes, would love to, but I have got this letter, but here is the email to sort yourself out, I am not taking the risk:laughing:
I wonder if got any payment transactions from this supplier's account?

Back