Stop Streaming (or face jail lol)

Really same times same days lmfao

I would have worried and panicked before and who knows if it comes to it may still do so lol.

But if get letter from them or whatever wont panic until can find a way to get out of it.

Its all ifs and buts though at this point.

The current tactic seems to be to target the big servers, thus taking out the networks of resellers below them.
Of course the take the main it channels down but these emails are from a data base especially if they had a website you could sign up from

Of course the take the main it channels down but these emails are from a data base especially if they had a website you could sign up from

Yeah I know. But they have the information, with no intention of doing anything with it other than firing off a mass email.

Yeah I know. But they have the information, with no intention of doing anything with it other than firing off a mass email.
No they don't but says Alot when they advertising on footy streams about illegal, streams if you've ever seen it pmsl

TBH mate they have always been after uploaders, big servers etc.

They have only really threatened end users not really acted upon such threats not that I am aware of.

Remember when brother and I used to use torrents with no VPN got loads of emails/letters stating what films/shows were downloaded. Of course that time was bricking it thinking what would happen but we just persisted and nothing happened apart from emails and letters lol.

Back