STV HD not clearing

My bbc2Hd now clears but still nothing on stv HD even in the last scanned

Try pressing red button for ALL channel list and scroll until you find channels beginning with letter "0" you should see about 5 channels beginning "O" old stv hd should be there to try.

I have no way of testing this as I dont live in that region but can someone download the attached zip file and send the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom

Then rescan ABM

This should create a new bouquet called Misc starting at 001 you can press the TV button to see the bouquet see if you see the "O" old stv hd working version.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.zip
    225 bytes · Views: 4
I have no way of testing this as I dont live in that region but can someone download the attached zip file and send the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom

Then rescan ABM

This should create a new bouquet called Misc starting at 001 you can press the TV button to see the bouquet see if you see the "O" old stv hd working version.
Hi mate this works fine mate

Hi mate this works fine mate
Ok can you try the attached again download the attached zip file and send the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom

Rescan ABM this should create a .CVS in tmp let me know what the working channel number is and ill try to move it for you.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 4
Ok can you try the attached again download the attached zip file and send the cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml to \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\SystemPlugins\AutoBouquetsMaker\custom

Rescan ABM this should create a .CVS in tmp let me know what the working channel number is and ill try to move it for you.

Hi mate just got to work half a hour ago I can try when I get home or if Ian would try that would be great he's having problems aswell

Is it better scanning with ABM or automatic scan ? Or no difference?

Automatic = no control

Manual = you have control, don't forget to select complete. You will get channels being broadcast including all those not intended for your region (does not apply to Pure regions), but you will also get test channels.

Both the above use entries in cables.xml to probe frequencies for channels.

ABM = Will only fetch what is on the data tables.

Last edited:
I don't have any channels beginning with 0. My stv HD channel did appear as stv old the other day but since updating my provider files and rescanning it's totally gone.

People ought to be specific when thee say "scan". There are different options for scanning. To me, using ABM is not scanning. ABM will only add what is in the data tables. Virgin are very poor at ensuring their tables are correct. Why would they have to, they only need to cater for their own receivers.

Then rescan ABM

This didn't add the old stv hd into Misc bouquet for me.

Hi, can only find bbc2 Hd and stvhd this way but tried a rescan first and now about 30% on my channels have no name. Any idea how to get them back?

never been a problem with BBC2 HD, if that channel is not working for you then you have a line issue.|
STV HD still dead, and IMO i doubt we'll get it back.

Good news for those of us in Scotland who recently lost the STV HD 103 channel it has returned this morning, you may have to do a scan:)

Back