Suicide Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
We mostly see from a distance far away and me sitting in chair safe and sound and i see the most remarkable photos of nature at work.

Drones are leaving their mark as the future moves forward.

We mostly see from a distance far away and me sitting in chair safe and sound and i see the most remarkable photos of nature at work.

Drones are leaving their mark as the future moves forward.
I have seen things via my Drone i would never of seen.
If flown respectfully, I cannot see an issue, New regulations have got rid of huge amounts of hobbyists, but like your footage, we would never get to see a totally different world..

When I saw the title I thought that's not taken long drones that kill. Surely that's the next phase in tackling terrorism, kidnapping or any hostage situation.

Small nippy drones with a tiny derringer size gun attached or a grenade ready to kill How's about a tranquilliser gun ?.

Sticking microphones to windowsills to eaves drop

Better stop me there, I'm going off on one, I'm in techy mode

All quite possible in todays times , Stealth and invisibility did not work as they kept on crashing into each other:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When I saw the title I thought that's not taken long drones that kill. Surely that's the next phase in tackling terrorism, kidnapping or any hostage situation.

Small nippy drones with a tiny derringer size gun attached or a grenade ready to kill How's about a tranquilliser gun ?.

Sticking microphones to windowsills to eaves drop

Better stop me there, I'm going off on one, I'm in techy mode
Try modding a drone, then there is the issue of purchasing a gun, why would you need a drone to place a microphone on a windowsill.
Any hobby is open to abuse.

Try modding a drone, then there is the issue of purchasing a gun, why would you need a drone to place a microphone on a windowsill.
Any hobby is open to abuse.
No me the powers that be, say anti terrorist squads, MI5, SAS etc. There might be a hostage situation so you can take a peek what's going on or shoot threw a window or fly and say taser someone similar to robots defusing a bomb.
I just think technology is moving at the speed of light look at A.I technology.

As for purchasing a gun?, you might find out that's actally easier than you think. In some area's of London Liverpool or Manchester £100 gets you one but that's another subject.

I suspect any wannabe terrorist might notice a drone buzzing over with a sawn off shotgun attached to it

Let's be honest it is very easy to obtain a gun if you are so inclined, but getting a drone close to anyone is a different thing, even I can hear them 100 yards away, and I've got old man ears.

Lots drones with the correct firmware, can achieve 3- 4 miles distance, the giveaway is GPS, GLONASS system.
Everything electronic is expoitable, I use low noise props,
So as not to annoy local community. Even rigged a old drone to drop.a payload
So you can guess the rest, if thats someone's intent..

Pretty sure they are or were. Isn't there a few companies who are brought in the block the radio signals in prisions ?.
Is this actually possible ?

California-based company IXI Technology sells a drone-jamming device called Drone Killer. (One of many) A hand-held, battery-powered machine, it emits low-power radio frequency most drones fly on 2.5ghz or 5ghz. Cut the signal to the drone, it falls.

We need some of these drones to be used as anti IRA, BLM, XR, Isis, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram type terrorists :smiley:

Killer drones
Never happen in the UK,
The UK is too PC to actually do anything meaningful against home grown terrorists, never mind ones overseas.
if USA or Israel used them to drop Napalm no one would say boo , if UK so much as shouts at a terrorists it's an international crime.

I'm sure such drones made and supplied by such countries are being used to killing innocents not so called terrorists through proxy wars.

Syria and Yemen are the biggest examples of the devastation there.

Never happen in the UK,
The UK is too PC to actually do anything meaningful against home grown terrorists, never mind ones overseas.
if USA or Israel used them to drop Napalm no one would say boo , if UK so much as shouts at a terrorists it's an international crime.

I have been in support of the death penalty to be brought back here which I know this system here hasn't got the guts to bring back.

Rapist's, murderers, terrorists should suffer such a fate imo but human rights bodies, PC world we live in will never allow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back