Surfshark install

Brucey89

Had surfshark added to zgemma yesterday. Deleted vpn manager as was having issues wuth usb. Now when i try to install script its not doing anything. just goes back to root. Could some please explain how to do it in simple terms. Thanks

Had surfshark added to zgemma yesterday. Deleted vpn manager as was having issues wuth usb. Now when i try to install script its not doing anything. just goes back to root. Could some please explain how to do it in simple terms. Thanks
do you have hard drive mounted

VPN Script Generator surfshark u need to login to the acc n gt the credentials n use them in tht gen n putty /telnet it to box ,then start vpn manger hit menu,change all in 1 folder n auto start n press ok u shud gt the countries then hit 1 iv found tht the top few connect fine

VPN Script Generator surfshark u need to login to the acc n gt the credentials n use them in tht gen n putty /telnet it to box ,then start vpn manger hit menu,change all in 1 folder n auto start n press ok u shud gt the countries then hit 1 iv found tht the top few connect fine
got the credentials for script, when i load these into putty and hit enter after a few seconds it goes back to root@tv

launch putty type root as pass ,enter then script,hit enter ,choose surf shark option n wait till it says choose option again then on to box

I have password set up. I had this installed yesterday and deleted it today as was having issues with timeshift errors. Now i can't ger script to run.

I have password set up. I had this installed yesterday and deleted it today as was having issues with timeshift errors. Now i can't ger script to run.
timeshift errors r usb storage related usb must b initialised ,setup on swap n active ,autostart ticked then saved on media/hdd in mount

Back