Surfshark install

but if uv dun it wrong the login details will keep saying old 1s , it dunt over wright as tested this my self had t reflash n set storage up then do vpn script as tried 2 snide accounts n a valid surfshark n ipvanish acc to test n find the results

Going to try this again. Have created folder on hdd and added config files. Now im going to run script and then its a matter of changing all config to 1 folder? Just tried again and at the end of script it ssys can't create directory

Going to try this again. Have created folder on hdd and added config files. Now im going to run script and then its a matter of changing all config to 1 folder?
why do you need to run the script ? is it just to download vpn manager or surfshark openvpn files?

I have config fileson usb but it wont bring them up in menu sto select which countries
the script from the gen basically sets it up for yeh downloads all configs needed been at it a few days doing it n fixed every zema i have here with a 50 con paid surfshark acc n my own vanish acc

the script from the gen basically sets it up for yeh downloads all configs needed been at it a few days doing it n fixed every zema i have here with a 50 con paid surfshark acc n my own vanish acc
So do i not have to download config from surfshark seperate and add them to a newly created surfshark folder on usb

Tried that with no folder on usb and it worked. Dont no where i read you had to create a folder for config files.

Thanks for the help
Did you read what i said earlier on your original files from yesterday will still be in etc\openvpn folder.
example:

Attachments

• backup1.jpg
    backup1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
No you cannot take usb out thats probably the problem if you take it out you will need to mount it again it needs to read those files when you want to select countries. the usb should be kept in all the time anyway if you want to move files use another usb flash drive in antother port.

or if you have windows 10 you can just type your stb ipaddress into file explorer and you can copy files across that way thats what I do.

Back