Surfshark install

No you cannot take usb out thats probably the problem if you take it out you will need to mount it again it needs to read those files when you want to select countries. the usb should be kept in all the time anyway if you want to move files use another usb flash drive in antother port.
Only have the one port. So do i need to start again and create a surfshark folder and put configs in, add this to usb and then run script. Sorry if im sounding daft. This stuffs way over my head.

No you cannot take usb out thats probably the problem if you take it out you will need to mount it again it needs to read those files when you want to select countries. the usb should be kept in all the time anyway if you want to move files use another usb flash drive in antother port.
So puts it down t usb setup not right lol 2 many think oh plugin initialise dun but isn't the case w zemma

Only have the one port. So do i need to start again and create a surfshark folder and put configs in, add this to usb and then run script. Sorry if im sounding daft. This stuffs way over my head.
Mate if ur usb is setup how it shud b u shunt need too intialise.set swap as 256 active n autostart ticked.mount saved on media/hdd n box reboots on its own thts it usb dun script sent choose vpn check vpn manager.menu.set autostart n all in 1 folder.choose country job dun its as easy as that

a

run the script it will make folder but make sure usb drive is initiliased and mounted as hdd first.

So i dont physically create new folder on laptop before i add usb to back of box. Just put blank usb in box and script does everything else?

H2h has 2 USB ports
1 at the back and another at the front.
If you don't record and only use it for epg there's no need to remove it anyway

H2h has 2 USB ports
1 at the back and another at the front.
If you don't record and only use it for epg there's no need to remove it anyway
They only have 256 internal mem if tht any 1 who sells or has a zemma n dunt set usb storage up correctly clearly dusnt zemma bud they need it t jeep as much as poss away from internal as thers noet thr

Back