The IPTV Price War

The trouble is I don't think many of us have seen this so called price war.

There has always been cheap subs around. Some work well some don't. Some are cheap because they don't have the extras like VOD etc.

The trouble is I don't think many of us have seen this so called price war.

There has always been cheap subs around. Some work well some don't. Some are cheap because they don't have the extras like VOD etc.

Totally agree Mike123, there is no price war. I've now been to work and back, has the price now went from £20 to £15:ROFLMAO:

Good thread tbh.

Am I missing something has the coronavirus infected IPTV all of a sudden?

Whether legit subs with sly/vm or not cant expect them to reduce prices or give credit or whatever whether its fair or not.

I will add I stream from apks like cyberflix if I am bothered but I am hardcore downloader. Whether direct downloads or torrents prefer downloading mostly shows and films and other stuff. Only if cant be bothered would I stream.

Can understand people wanting IPTV only for sports if they can stream and download for free. But can also understand those wanting live tv/VOD all in one cushy space so to speak to access all content whenever they feel like.

CORONAVIRUS LATEST:

FOOTBALL

Premier League / EFL / FA Cup / WSL - suspended until 3rd April

Scottish Football - suspended indefinitely

Welsh / Northern Irish Football - suspended until 4th April

Champions League / Europa League - all matches w/c 16th March postponed - meeting to be held on Tuesday 17th March to discuss

La Liga - suspended until 3rd April

Serie A - suspended until 3rd April

Bundesliga - suspended until 2nd April

Eredivisie - suspended until 3rd April

Ligue One - suspended indefinitely

MLS - suspended until 11th April

RUGBY UNION

Guinness Premiership - meeting on Monday 16th to discuss situation - suspension likely

Pro14 - suspended indefinitely

Super Rugby - suspended from Monday 16th March for the foreseeable future

France - all rugby suspended indefinitely

RUGBY LEAGUE

Super League - meeting on Monday 16th to discuss situation - suspension likely

NRL - to continue behind closed doors

US SPORT

MLB - suspended indefinitely
NBA - suspended indefinitely
NHL - suspended indefinitely
XFL - suspended indefinitely

OTHER SPORT

Cricket
Postponed -
England Tour of Sri Lanka
India v South Africa ODI's Australia v New Zealand ODI's

Start of IPL delayed to 15th April

Cycling
Giro d'Italia postponed
All events suspended until at least 3rd April

Golf
Players Championship cancelled
Masters postponed

Motorsport
F1 - First four races cancelled - next scheduled is Dutch GP on 3rd May
Moto GP suspended until 3rd May
Formula E suspended for two months
World Superbikes suspended until mid-April
NASCAR suspended for next two races

London Marathon postponed until 4th October

Squash
PSA Tour suspended until end of April

Ice Hockey
UK Elite League cancels remainder of season

UFC
UFC London on Saturday 21st March to be moved out of the UK - most likely USA

GAA suspended until 29th March

Darts - PDC cancel Premier League in Rotterdam - next week in Newcastle still going ahead

Netball
Superleague season is suspended until further notice

There may be more......
I suppose the next Fury fight is going to be re-sheduled aswell

I've not read all posts on here but I think it's no different to when the season ends, some will not renew until the football starts again but others will just renew, people blaming the government is just laughable, it was not them that cancelled all the sport.

Not everyone wants/needs the sport, a lot have IPTV to get the SKY branded channels they lost on satellite, many have it for VOD etc.

Back to the ops point about £20 subs, do you really think they will stay at £20 as soon as the sport comes back on if they actually hang around that long. Very few cs providers reduced prices when sports went blank and people still use their services and that was a permanent loss, this time it's a temporary glitch.

People's prices probably do vary on forum compared to fleebay reddit twitter

I don't think prices do vary much on this forum, they're all about double the prices out in the real world. Based on the myth that's peddled that this forum is some sort of iptv utopia and that everyone not charging these inflated amounts is a conman who'll provide poor customer service, substandard iptv, and disappear before the term you've paid for is fulfilled.

I don't think prices do vary much on this forum, they're all about double the prices out in the real world. Based on the myth that's peddled that this forum is some sort of iptv utopia and that everyone not charging these inflated amounts is a conman who'll provide poor customer service, substandard iptv, and disappear before the term you've paid for is fulfilled.
There again seen members have iptv off here providers done a runner ect but then there is providers on here that will be committed to offering service and full support

There again seen members have iptv off here providers done a runner ect but then there is providers on here that will be committed to offering service and full support

Yeah I've had a couple of really good iptv subs off here, from guys who gave great customer service. So they should though with the mark up they're charging.

Yeah I've had a couple of really good iptv subs off here, from guys who gave great customer service. So they should though with the mark up they're charging.
Do you actually know how much it costs to run a server properly.
I can tell you it is not great until you start getting a good few 100 customers.

That is why I would never do it. However, I am grateful to those who run a good service.

I can tell you it is not great until you start getting a good few 100 customers.

That is why I would never do it. However, I am grateful to those who run a good service.
That dosnt include decent source suppliers ect then vod servers load balancers ect as stated you need hood customer base to maintain everything which bet its a right pain in arse

I don't - do you know most on here aren't actually running servers, just renting a panel and pretending it's theirs?

I'm the same as you Mike, you couldn't pay me enough to take on the hassle of reselling iptv and I really appreciate the people who enable me to run two subs cheaper than I used to buy one.

I did not go into the detail baz but I looked into the costs and quickly worked out it's not for me.
Never looked into costs never would sounds like too much hassle tbh I only know what I posted through provider posting on his group new this that and other ect

For those who provide such a good/great service its gona be expensive. Costs wont low I imagine on running a successful service.

Those who sell cheap subs obviously aint in it for long term and do provide shocking service.

There is no doubt good providers out there who are here for the long haul and want to provide best service they can. You can tip your hat to them. Deserve respect imo.

I don't - do you know most on here aren't actually running servers, just renting a panel and pretending it's theirs?

I'm the same as you Mike, you couldn't pay me enough to take on the hassle of reselling iptv and I really appreciate the people who enable me to run two subs cheaper than I used to buy one.
That is why some only sell to resellers that way they dont deal all the crap.

I've seen some crazy prices, relatively speaking of course. A year is still cheaper than one month of the real deal though

I think the average is between 60-80 for a years sub.

You will never get the same content with sly I think it is amazing value for the money. Better than the old cs days

I think the average is between 60-80 for a years sub.

You will never get the same content with sly I think it is amazing value for the money. Better than the old cs days

TBH alot what is on sly is crap anyway lol.

You get much much more anyway with IPTV with international channels, 3pms, ppvs plus VOD. So really better than sly for content.

Back