The Premier League Sack Race

Couldn't agree more mate.

United selection again was not good enough last night but still were expected to be Sheffield United.

I understand having to rest players with games coming thick and fast but changing from a winning team to so many changes was a big risk and backfired.

Ole still doesn't know who his best 11 are and tbh I still don't believe he is the right man but the board won't be sacking him any time soon.

Martial is average and vastly overrated. He hasn't done much at all last few seasons and clearly is not improving. Pogba also went back to his old ways last night.

Inconsistency is the biggest problem with this team but also comes down to lack of experience of the manager. Which is why you have such performances and strange results from them also.

United have a chance sure, but you always know such a united performance is just around the corner and that I'm afraid to say will never win you titles. You would have to fancy City and even Liverpool if they get back to their best as likely champions.
I wouldnt mind mate but arsenal game isn't till half 5 Saturday pmsl, is that not enough time for these players to rest?? Shocking if you ask me, yeah your right mate, consistency is key which we have lacked for a very long time. Cavani is our best forward by a country mile. START HIM!

I wouldnt mind mate but arsenal game isn't till half 5 Saturday pmsl, is that not enough time for these players to rest?? Shocking if you ask me, yeah your right mate, consistency is key which we have lacked for a very long time. Cavani is our best forward by a country mile. START HIM!

Arsenal seems to have gotten some form in the league and will be a tough game for united now.

Why martial plays instead of cavani in most games just shows where Ole is at. He offers so much more than martial but we have to with the "young guns" I guess :unsure:

I agree with what's been put ole has had longer then Frank and he's taking utd nowhere I dispise man utd but do feel for your fans just like us with Frank he only had 18 months guided us to 3rd in league and champions league but that's football but roman did make a public speech on Frank

I agree with what's been put ole has had longer then Frank and he's taking utd nowhere I dispise man utd but do feel for your fans just like us with Frank he only had 18 months guided us to 3rd in league and champions league but that's football but roman did make a public speech on Frank
Yeah im just thinking how far he can take us, I dont mind Chelsea baz tbf, but your gaffer is relentless with his sackings, it all depends if he lost the dressing room which by the way always seems to be the case now with todays players, all need hugging and telling how good they are. Its ridiculous, players should show a bit more spirit and respect for the man and listen because he's been there and won it all, does that make him a good manager??? Maybe not atm but he 100% needed time and I said the same for Gerrard, Rooney, arteta. If your not going to give them time then don't feckin take them on in the 1st place!! Drives me mad

Yeah im just thinking how far he can take us, I dont mind Chelsea baz tbf, but your gaffer is relentless with his sackings, it all depends if he lost the dressing room which by the way always seems to be the case now with todays players, all need hugging and telling how good they are. Its ridiculous, players should show a bit more spirit and respect for the man and listen because he's been there and won it all, does that make him a good manager??? Maybe not atm but he 100% needed time and I said the same for Gerrard, Rooney, arteta. If your not going to give them time then don't feckin take them on in the 1st place!! Drives me mad
Exactly mate to what I've read it was something to do with keppa but your right young managers needs time I remember Jose style with players the man management he gave to them help them perform week in week out even lastnight against wolves we still looked a mess hopefully we can turn things around and just stay in top half

Ye players are too sensitive nowadays.

If they get their way they will ensure player power wins to remove managers and it's quite sickening tbh.

Players are hard to respect today when they pull stunts like these.

See Axel and Martial been subject to racial abuse.

One thing players having poor performances but spouting abuse to them racial or otherwise crosses a line that should never ever be crossed.

Such types of abusers or as I like to call them "keyboard warriors" say such vile s*it behind a screen, but would love to see them say such crap they spew face to face.

Two nice home games coming up for United now, if they don't get 6 points from them having dropped 5 from 6 last 2 games then I'm investing on the norwegian with alien ears to get sacked at end of season.

Do you have some obsession with insulting managers for some reason ? :unsure:

Either way if Ole doesnt win anything this season and if more so doesnt finish in the top 4 there is no reason for them to keep him come end of the season.
Insulting managers? nope not at all, they get paid MASSIVE MONEY to deliver TROPHIES, so NO TROPHIES means they need to go, simplez.

I wish Neill Lennon would go , its getting beyond a joke now with him, he has finally threw his players under the bus after Saturdays defeat to the mighty St Mirren, be interesting tonight to see how they react to his critisism.

I wish Neill Lennon would go , its getting beyond a joke now with him, he has finally threw his players under the bus after Saturdays defeat to the mighty St Mirren, be interesting tonight to see how they react to his critisism.

Hes pathetic mate

Whiny little b*tch he comes across.

No doubt players want him gone also.

His days are numbers only question of when.

The good thing for Celtic is that Peter Lawwell is retiring at the end of the season, but if the new chief executive thinks more about money than putting a decent team on the park, then nothing well change I'm afraid, the reason Lennon is still there all comes down to money and the miserability of Lawwell and the board, they did not want to pay the money to pay him and his staff off, never mind appoint a new manager and background team, furthermore they wouldn't do it earlier in Janaury because a new manager would want to bring in a few new players, which would mean spending money in the Window, which is something Celtic were never going to do, the whole situation with Lennon is making the SPL and scottish football look more Mickey Mouse than it already is.

Neither Celtic or Rangers would cut the mustard in england in the Championship, they aren't good enough for the Premier League.
Years ago english top flight football was flooded with scottish players who were quite good players and every team had a couple.
These days it's just a memory, money talks and it talks in the Premier League in England. Shame.

Jurgen Plop? Oh dear what can the matter be scousers have just been flushed down the lavatory, seems to happen every saturday, and we love it.
Back to spending 1.5 billion on players over the next 30 years and 10 different managers the bubble has burst and the one title win has an asterix next to it.
Fess up which one of you robbed Ancelottis gaff?

TBF to them its one bad season under Klopp.

I dont see them getting rid of him. Maybe if we see same scenario next season he could be in danger then for sure.

Big mistake from Liverpool not to add to the squad this year. They were at the start of what could be a successful era for them after the last couple of seasons and should've backed the manager with some big signings.

Big mistake from Liverpool not to add to the squad this year. They were at the start of what could be a successful era for them after the last couple of seasons and should've backed the manager with some big signings.

Exactly and you know he was frustrated with no signings.

Injuries aside they should have taken a gamble on trying to bring in players for the positions required. But with the january window you dont really have a big pool to choose from.

Back