The Premier League Sack Race

Klopp is in a low place at the minute, on top of poor results lately, he also had the passing away of his mother recently, then not being able to return to Germany for her funeral, big match for Liverpool on Tuesday night now, if they go out of the champions league to Leipzig, then its season over already.

Klopp is in a low place at the minute, on top of poor results lately, he also had the passing away of his mother recently, then not being able to return to Germany for her funeral, big match for Liverpool on Tuesday night now, if they go out of the champions league to Leipzig, then its season over already.
As a liverpool fan as long as Man Utd dont win the league everything win be ok

I cant see city dropping many points from here to the final day, I would like to see a few challangers to them to get a good competitive run in, but cant see it happening.

With a bit of luck they don't get top 4 and they sack him!! :smiley:

With how depleted their squad is not looking that way lol.

Not that I give two s*its :LOL::LOL:

As a liverpool fan as long as Man Utd dont win the league everything win be ok

That aint gona happen so you can sleep easy.

Its obvious now its citys title, no one can stop them.

But pool potentially not being in the champions league next season though will be detrimental in getting quality players...fingers crossed here :sneaky:

It was only about a fortnight ago that most of the MU fans were crying for the head of OGS and now they've managed a few wins everything's fine again.
Klopp won't be going anywhere. They need a new keeper though, the one they have is shite

Some fans may have jumped back on the Ole bandwagon but others know United are too inconsistent to ever really progress further and also that Ole is not the man long term for the club. Things are far from fine at United. Few wins papering over the cracks aint gont solve the big problem there.

A goalie that has been really good for a few years doesnt because crap over a few games lol.

Yeah United is far from perfect, can ole win the league? I don't think so, I dont think he will be given the funds to do so either.

Personally mate even if they gave him funds and he got decent players in I still dont believe he will know who the best team is and how to get best from his players.

Ole is a legend no doubt, always enjoyed watching him as a player back in the day but I dont think he should be the main man leading united.

As long as c*nt woodward and glazers are there then just expect the same old same old.

Just have accepted it tbh.

The problems at united have been there for years mate, I dont like the glazers but they have spent some serious money, on players who are not good enough, for me, director of football is something we need massively. Poor poor choices over the years and now we're paying the price.

The problems at united have been there for years mate, I dont like the glazers but they have spent some serious money, on players who are not good enough, for me, director of football is something we need massively. Poor poor choices over the years and now we're paying the price.

Ye true they have spent alot of money but tbf they have taken huge money out also. Treated the club just as a business and nothing more, which get its football now. But other clubs actually have a plan for the club going forward. Whereas United just making it up as they go along. Comes across to me they never have really given two s*its with the progression of the club especially since SAF left.

Ye but we have to trust that moron woodward when it comes to players, guy has no footballing knowledge/experience when it comes to that. He is just a businessman there to make them money. So no director of football is more stupidity from them.

Even money, unbelievable, Anyone remember the days when it was either your team had a successful season, usually by winning any trophy, or they didnt, then it was just a case of hoping for success for the following season, Liverpool should not even consider sacking Klopp as he is a top top manager, and I am positive they will bounce back with him in charge, Bob Paisley won many trophies at Liverpool, but in the seasons where they did not win the league, they didn't panic, just carried on as usual and tried again the following season, even at Man-Utd, Ron Atkinson couldn't win the league, no matter what he tried, finished in the top 4 every season he was there and he won 2 FA Cups, made the Cup winners cup semis and lost a league cup final to Liverpool, his few cup wins kept him in the job, then look at Sir Alex, it took him 3 and a half years to win his first trophy, the FA Cup, then another 3 years to win his first title with United, then look what happened after that, success after success, a perfect example of sticking with your manager, how many managers would get that amount of time nowadays, none, just look at Chelsea and Lampard, the demand for instant success these days is madness.

Klopp is a top manager no one doubts that. Be surprised if pool sack him. Him leaving on his accord is highly possible though.

Klopp is a top manager no one doubts that. Be surprised if pool sack him. Him leaving on his accord is highly possible though.
And in the meantime, in Glasgow, Steven Gerrard is kneeling down in front of a photo of Jurgen Klopp saying , please leave, please leave over and over again, heh,heh,, but if Klopp was to go, then Liverpool should attempt to bring back Rafa, with maybe Gerrard as his No:2, with a view to replacing him eventually.

I still can't fathom out why Ole has still not worked out a way to beat teams who put all their men in defensive positions making it difficult to score.
If he can't work that one out then he should copy it for when United are in front and trying to kill off the game eg Everton at home.
January 20th 2 points clear at the top but 14th Feb miles behind, last 5 games have been appalling. Brunos game has gone, Martial is a passenger whio must be sold and Rashford is not a deadly finisher and has been overplaying too much lately. It's all crab football sideways, back, sideways, back repeat repeat repeat.

Back