The Premier League Sack Race

As long as spurs finish in a European place, Europa or CL. jose would be paid 30m in compensation if sacked. Levy far too tight to do tht!
how long has he got left on his contract? probably best to let him serve it out then. yes rumour has it daniel is a master of tightening the purse strings.

Levy is very shrewd will give him that.

Despite the poor job Mourinho is doing cant see him getting sacked until his last year of his contract.

From watching the Spurs documentary on Amazon Prime it seems Levy and Mourinho have a very good relationship, I think he'll be given time to try to turn things round.

From watching the Spurs documentary on Amazon Prime it seems Levy and Mourinho have a very good relationship, I think he'll be given time to try to turn things round.
That was a very insightful series, real behind the lines stuff, thoroughly enjoyed it. And as for the new stadium and its facilities wow, just wow!

So the 2nd biggest game in the football calendar takes place on sunday, leeds v united. the biggest game of each season is obviously liverpool v united the two super powers of english football with the most history, trophies and success and massive fanbase. I have been impressed with leeds in their first year back from the wilderness, they play more open attractive easy on the eye football than our noisy neighbours and always look able to score a few. could well be in for a goal fest here. can't see bielsa or ogs getting the sack whatever the outcome. toodle pip.

Brucy is on borrowed time. Such an average manager can only stay for so long.

Ole well let's not go there. Even where they are shiite atm owners wouldn't want to get rid. They rather have someone they can control at the helm. Will be surprised if he goes by Christmas.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211025-160933.jpg

Solskjaer looks like he can get away with anything and not get sacked so those odds aren't generous. Norwich are woeful this season under Farke but they're accustomed to being a yoyo team now and I can't see him being sacked regardless of how poor they are.

There's too many old players /manager with there oar in! I think Fergie and old players have made it impossible for anyone to succeed! You would have to be a strong character to do anything there!!

There's too many old players /manager with there oar in! I think Fergie and old players have made it impossible for anyone to succeed! You would have to be a strong character to do anything there!!

Hes a yes man more than anything.

Hes weak when it comes to man management and his tactics dont make sense half the time.

When things get down to the nitty and gritty in tough situations hes utterly clueless.

They need a big time character who can command respect from the players.

Regardless of other influences in the club, OGS is a really poor manager and should never have got a sniff at the United job. He is tactically inept.

Back