The Premier League Sack Race

No of which ime one..
1 . 0
Down Richalison off. Rondon on ffs
Give him is due, he did score.
But the whole club is a mess. An I've watched them for over 50 years.
Everton are like my hair, Wearing thin
..... Paul

Giving the opposition 70% possession every game is only going to end one way. He doesn't seem to be able to coach them out of this rut but I suspect he'll be given a transfer window to try and sort it.

Can't understand why any manager takes the job tbh. Unless it's just for a quick payday.
You could say same for a lot of clubs why take the job with the history of sacking managers lol.
What I don't get is when any club that comes up from championship and does well managers get praise no soon as results don't go the teams way its managers that get slated and not the team!!!!!

Personally I think Tuchel is going to look at the chop if results don't go our way but as a team where not performing and its showing week in week out roll on when mendy is back from African Cup of nations

You could say same for a lot of clubs why take the job with the history of sacking managers lol.
What I don't get is when any club that comes up from championship and does well managers get praise no soon as results don't go the teams way its managers that get slated and not the team!!!!!

I can't think of a premier league club who sacks managers as easily and as often as Watford.

Watford Manager History | Past & Present | Soccer Base

Tbf it's all about expectations! If you were a Watford fan survival would be a must, the owners expectations seem a bit higher than that!
I know when we were newly promoted I found myself looking for 3 clubs who were worse than us, then you win the league! expectations then change and fans start moaning about only finishing in top 6!
If you are a Chelsea fan you expect to win a trophy of some sort, and just finishing in the top 4 is deemed by some fans and perhaps the owner as underachievement.
Watford probably need to be patient and concentrate on survival! Last night's game was a bit of freak show with nothing going right and we have all been there

Tbf it's all about expectations! If you were a Watford fan survival would be a must, the owners expectations seem a bit higher than that!
I know when we were newly promoted I found myself looking for 3 clubs who were worse than us, then you win the league! expectations then change and fans start moaning about only finishing in top 6!
If you are a Chelsea fan you expect to win a trophy of some sort, and just finishing in the top 4 is deemed by some fans and perhaps the owner as underachievement.
Watford probably need to be patient and concentrate on survival! Last night's game was a bit of freak show with nothing going right and we have all been there

Spot on there. The fans would be happy to see them become an established Premier League side and slowly build from that, the owners seem to want far more than is possible.

Exactly where expected to challenge on all fronts and win most things but for me personally as a chelsea fan top 4 is good enough but would be nice to win league da cup carabo cup and champions league again🤣🤣🤣

wow you are right, i guess lampard was at Chelsea at the time?

Yep. Reading through the early posts on the thread Artera looked to be on the brink of the sack for a long time - bet they're glad they stuck with him now.

Yep. Reading through the early posts on the thread Artera looked to be on the brink of the sack for a long time - bet they're glad they stuck with him now.
Yes, he's doing good at the moment. He was at one point, one more loss and he was gone.

Back