The Premier League Sack Race

How did Brendan get into third place? We are lucky to have him
Leicester won't get rid of him. They have a great ownership there and long term plans where they want to be.

They are just in a rut atm and will get out of it and have a very good manager at the helm.

No relegation fight Baby :LOL: :LOL:

But seriously they will struggle to get into the top 6 if the performances continue to be seriously hit and miss.

A good point today. The new manager will organise them better, I reckon they'll finish anywhere between 6th and 9th.

Rafa gets a reprieve. Great win for the Toffies tonight. Wasn't a great display, but showed the passion that's been missing, for a long time. Don't think the Gunners were at there best which helped are course. Take anything at the moment.
Up the Toffies.... Paul

Yeah, Rafa needs to be given time, to the end of the season at least. needs to get a few of the injured players back to fitness again, plus maybe sign 3 or 4 in the January transfer window. showed a lot of heart tonight to come back and win, particularly after the two offside decisions, deserved the victory.

Yes they looked off side from the off.
But I was never a Richarlson lover from the start. But he digs in sometimes. Tonight being one of them. Thought he was man of match. Be sorry to see him go. And unfortunately. He will...... Paul

I liked his goal, reacted quickly, I know what you mean about him, I have a few Everton supporting mates that are not too keen on him either, he does act like a big hissy fit a lot of times.

Screenshot_20211212-190730.jpg

Benitez the overwhelming favourite at the bookies to be next for the chop. A large section of Everton's fans sang "You're just a fat Spanish waiter" at him during todays defeat at Crystal Palace.

No of which ime one..
1 . 0
Down Richalison off. Rondon on ffs
Give him is due, he did score.
But the whole club is a mess. An I've watched them for over 50 years.
Everton are like my hair, Wearing thin
..... Paul

Last edited:
Back