This Is How It Feels To Be City!

Even if both have breached some of the rules laid down, nothing will happen to them. Be surprised if anything does. Rules are only enforced when its suitable for those who govern over it.

No, if someone argues, at least they should give a cojent argument, so you can at least refute their position, or agree with it.

Similar to you yesterday, wouldn't say which business model you would prefer. I put it to you this way then. If myself and Baz opened up a factory making thigummys, both set up factories, mine is a custom built one, Baz's is a old crumbling one. both can do the same output, only other difference is that I used my own savings to open the factory(and still have a shedload more in hte bank), Baz borrowed and saddled his factory with huge debts.
We both offer you a job in the same position, same salary, same benefits, same chnces of promotion. You have to think of your long term future - Which job offer do you take?

I am not here to argue with you or anyone mate. Not how I am.

Was just having discussion and banter with you.

I do agree on certain points you mate especially relating to City's business model.

No, if someone argues, at least they should give a cojent argument, so you can at least refute their position, or agree with it.

Similar to you yesterday, wouldn't say which business model you would prefer. I put it to you this way then. If myself and Baz opened up a factory making thigummys, both set up factories, mine is a custom built one, Baz's is a old crumbling one. both can do the same output, only other difference is that I used my own savings to open the factory(and still have a shedload more in hte bank), Baz borrowed and saddled his factory with huge debts.
We both offer you a job in the same position, same salary, same benefits, same chnces of promotion. You have to think of your long term future - Which job offer do you take?
Leave my crumbling factory out of it I thought lego would last obviously not. PMSL

Nice parable! I would go for the one that wasn't the Money Launderer! Unless it was Baz that is, City were not innocent they just had the slickest Lawyers who found technicalities in the 5 year span of the wrong doings, which was there get out of jail card! 10 million euros for failing or hampering the investigation! Coupled with the toothless regime of EUAFA.
I hope this sentence was long enough! I couldn't come up with one that included the words Gross, obscene , breach of fair play and I'm afraid the level playground will never be reached with tainted money of the Arab kingdom.
All this is my opinion though!

I am not here to argue with you or anyone mate. Not how I am.

Was just having discussion and banter with you.

I do agree on certain points you mate especially relating to City's business model.
I don't men argue as in bicker, I mean debate.

It was found that they had NOT tried to disguise a sponsorship with something else!

There were some things that were outside EUFA's own stature of limitations (we'll find out what they were when the full ruling comes out), which shows that it was idiotic to try charge some club outside of your own rules.

The fine for not helping EUFA - I can fully understand why City might not help them to their fullest (even though City still say they gave EUFA all documents asked for) as there were leaks at every hands turn, even though privacy had been guaranteed as there was commercially sensitive information being turned in.
The reduction from 30 some million to 10 million would suggest that CAS agreed somewhat.

There never has been a 'level playing field', nor was the introduction of FFP ever meant to create one, it was to ensure those at the top table didnt have any upstarts come in and start winning things, thereby leaving the top table to take all the spoils.

I wrote an email to the head of the CAS tribunal - here is his reply.

IMG_20200716_104400.jpg

IMG_20200716_105218.jpg
Don't you just love a snarky Irishman?
IMG_20200716_105158.jpg

I agree 100% FFP is not to help all clubs but favours only the biggest clubs in football to continue to dominate and stay the same.

Love United with everything but I love football as well and just wish football was more fairer across the board and not the "big boys" always staying on top.

FFP has been a farce since it came in. PSG and Real should have been severely punished imo but nothing happened to them.

Last edited:
I forgot mancity have won the champions league :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: oh wait.......... were still waiting for king pep to do that

and as for debt lmaoooo who cares, it doesn't effect a team like united even with half a billion debt, its nothing to them.

It was great to see Peps face. Their fans thinking they were entitled to win the FA cup with their attitude. About time they were put in check.

TBH can see Real doing City over. They seem bit more confident now since winning La liga.

and as for debt lmaoooo who cares, it doesn't effect a team like united even with half a billion debt, its nothing to them.

Exactly. The brand and name is enough to make it one of the biggest clubs in the world alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Back