TM Nano 3T remote

I have a TV remote one original and one is a generic one, the main buttons on both dont work. Not sure what else I am meant to say about that.

Hence why I asked what is best way to setup or programme the Technomate remote to work with the TV itself not just the box.

It wont mate as same remote I have for my box already.

Remote has to be setup manually to work with TV hence why I asked the question.

In every manual there is usually a graph of TV models just see if yours is listed. Usually states about 3-4 codes to try.
But as Pablo has mentioned you need to wait for remote to arrive, just out of curiosity why dosnt the main buttons work on TV remote?

I have had thae remote for box for years mate but struggled to get that to work with the TV itself

Only after replacement because remote for box is playing up alot.

I know you have to set up the remote to work with tv with another remote (tv) which tried before with my current one to no avail.

Just wondering if you would need hdmi cec to be on never owned your box model so won't be able to have much input on this one mate

In every manual there is usually a graph of TV models just see if yours is listed. Usually states about 3-4 codes to try.
But as Pablo has mentioned you need to wait for remote to arrive, just out of curiosity why dosnt the main buttons work on TV remote?

Spoke to technomate they spend me the main sheet that I originally got with the box and that requires both the box remote and TV remote to be programmed together. But with my TV remote not working that becomes an issues.

Original remote for tv was used alot and dropped a few times also and despite battery changes that ones doesnt work at all. Got a generic ones few years ago that also apart from few buttons doesnt work. But that was cheap crap ones so to be expected.

Just wondering if you would need hdmi cec to be on never owned your box model so won't be able to have much input on this one mate

Dont know much about hdmi cec.

Just thought would ask in advance as never got my current box remote to work with TV itself.

But will see if it can with the replacement one I get.

If you would've said a month back,
I just got rid of Panasonic viera TV I had spare remote aswell which probably would've worked have you looked on ebay for new tv remote

Oh no worries mate.

Ye looked at new panasonic remote just too expensive mate. Went with cheap generic one. Didnt last long lol.

TBH I only wanted main functions on technomate remote to work with TV. So volume control and power button. Other things can do on the panasonic virtual remote.

Did show parents but they not very good with such apps.

Send/upload a pic of your tv remote will see if same as what I had and will probably be able to get remote and send to you

Thanks mate (y)

TV remote not big deal if dont have one. If main functions can work on box remote thats main thing.

Will speak to technomate see if any other way other than have a TV remote being linked with box remote for the latter to work with the TV.

Guessing you aint got simliar one mate lol

Ye old TV tbh, cant even remember when we got it.

Got technomate remote early next week but honestly with no tv remote not sure how can get TV functions working on the technomate remote.

Spoke to technomate see if could enter some codes or something but they said I need TV remote with the box remote to sync the TV controls.

If you have a mobile phone with an IR blaster or can borrow one (my old Samsung S6 had one) then you can download the Panasonic Remote app and use that to program the Technomate remote.

Alternatively buy a cheap one for all remote that can be programmed to your TV using a code and then use that to program the Technomate remote.

Ye have the panasonic remote app but will that actually work to program the technomate remote for the TV controls as thought physical tv remote was required?

Back