[Tutorial] Audio Fix

yeah tried all sorts while on wooshbuild it just wouldnt happen for me so i ended up using grogsbuild and as soon as the line was on all was working. done exactly the same as before but anyway all working well now.

and i added the lates lines to oscam to make it clear quicker.
thanks

What are the lates lines please to make it clear quicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont you need " Caid " in the cable set-up ????

It still works without CAID in the cable settings it must read this bit directly out of the stream or from the CS provider. Maybe it might speed up channel zap times though by setting it, I will try it tonight and see if there's any difference. Currently I don't have a CAID set and it's working.

Hi i have ipab. Trying to get oscam runnig on it and iptv. Can any1 help. Had oscam 1.2 11214 on it but since up dated it to ipab 6.1 its gone. What can i do. I had ipab 6 on it.

I was running MGcamd on my zgemma box until this started. Audio description is on the Sports channels now as well as the Movies in HD.
Is MGcamd not working now, and can I convert my existing N-line to work with Oscam or do I need a different line from my supplier?

I was running MGcamd on my zgemma box until this started. Audio description is on the Sports channels now as well as the Movies in HD.
Is MGcamd not working now, and can I convert my existing N-line to work with Oscam or do I need a different line from my supplier?
No you can use the same supplier, oscam just runs a different format for your line follow below on how to format your mgcamd formatted line to oscam format.
CWS = your.server.com port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
group = 1

No you can use the same supplier, oscam just runs a different format for your line follow below on how to format your mgcamd formatted line to oscam format.
CWS = your.server.com port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
user = username
password = password
group = 1

So do i basically open notepad and type my details and save the file?

What shall i call the file?

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
user = username
password = password
group = 1

Sorted, thanks for the help guys. No narration now.

Not trying to sound arsey but why are people bothered about SS Main Event? Just pop on whatever channel is showing that even? And wait until there is a certain fix

I have oscam 1.2 11214 as well all working even sky1 and ss main event and all hd with ac3 audio no audio description. Have you tried deleting abm and installing again as i had an out of date abm and the update config file, delete boutiques and scan again.
how to delete abm. and install agian.+ where is config file.
please explain
thanks

Mine was fixed for about 2 hours. Now the Narration is back on Oscam.
Is Oscam 1.2 11214 supposed to be ok, it's the latest one I can find through the plugins menu?
Is Oscam still working for others?

Using Grogbuild but had to do reflash of his latest build to work even had oscam and openatv 6.1 but still would resolve AD and no sound on certain channels

Once I reflashed using Grogs latest build 99% of channels went back to normal...but still had a couple of issues like Nat Geo Wild HD no sound....then updated ABM to latest update and Bat Geo back to normal

I will say that just because you have openatv 6.1 and oscam don't expect it to just work when you do the audio update, also do software update and hope that the build your running is bang up to date....Grog has updated his over the last couple of days which with ABM updates and software updates seem to be going in the right direction with regards to resolving

Back