[Tutorial] Audio Fix

i checked mine this morning and it said 2.9 was out so did a software update then
updated ABM, deleted bouquets, rebooted box, done a rescan
now all the channels clear straight aways with mgcamd1.38r1 :)
also just tested oscam and the channels seem to clear faster than they did
What image are you using?
Just tried on my H2 with Andy MC image 6.1 and got incompatible version 2.8>2.9

i saved the old config file for ABM so you can fix it easy
the file goes in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
do a rescan and it should work as it did with oscam

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.rar
    4 KB · Views: 57
My friends Edision box won’t update abm to v2.9, I just get the usual incompatibitly error even though openvix is on the latest 5.0.0.32, i deleted the auto bouquet, restart and still it won’t upgrade to v2.9.

I even deleted the abm plugin but when you try to install again only 2.8 is available.

Any ideas what I’m missing.

Cheers.

My friends Edision box won’t update abm to v2.9, I just get the usual incompatibitly error even though openvix is on the latest 5.0.0.32, i deleted the auto bouquet, restart and still it won’t upgrade to v2.9.

I even deleted the abm plugin but when you try to install again only 2.8 is available.

Any ideas what I’m missing.

Cheers.
go to zgemma.tv and download the new OpenATV 6.1 dated today has fixed audio issue

The only option that I have for oscam through the softcam panel is version r11209, how can I get the latest r11353 version?

I've got a gemma 2s on cable using sucmnsee build is it time i changed build to get a fix or is there a way for to fix without a fellas?

Just trying to find out what I need to do. I have a H2H just running cable on Openatv 6.0. if I upgrade to 6.1 does it fix all.problems? If so, can I update to this from the box or do I need to download it from a webpage, first?

Just trying to find out what I need to do. I have a H2H just running cable on Openatv 6.0. if I upgrade to 6.1 does it fix all.problems? If so, can I update to this from the box or do I need to download it from a webpage, first?
Can just flash from the box just back up your settings and do a flash and restore settings

Open the autobouquetsmaker then delete bouquets then click update config files in same menu reboot box go back into autobouquetsmaker and start scan
I did this but im getting error incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.9
How do i get round this?
Took me ages to get tp this point. Im running sucmsee vix 5.3 & oscam

I did this but im getting error incompatible versions: 2.4 > 2.9
How do i get round this?
Took me ages to get tp this point. Im running sucmsee vix 5.3 & oscam
vix havent updated yet,
just wait until they have a new release,
plus, you wont be able to update sucmsee until he updates his build, so best just flash plain openvix when its released

Ok..thanks for the replym.
why is there a tutorial for openvix also? Im confused. I got the same error after flashing grogsbuild. Can i update the abm on a different build? Thing is..i prefer sucmnsee build.

Ok..thanks for the replym.
why is there a tutorial for openvix also? Im confused. I got the same error after flashing grogsbuild. Can i update the abm on a different build? Thing is..i prefer sucmnsee build.

ATV have updated,
so a lot of the builds based on ATV have been updated,
I dont use either a build, or ATV, so I dont know which builds have been updated,
also, it depends on your box if that build has been updated or not,
personally, I can live with sd until VIX gets sorted, I dont watch much on vermin anyway, so I'm lucky in that respect I suppose

Back