UK Sat is back - Icam UK - here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this image you have to use allows anything else, so someone with two IPTV subs on one box would need another box to use for this new system alone.
I doubt it will have any impact on IPTV subs, anyone selling cheap crappy IPTV subs won't last long anyway considering the majority of servers now are very high quality

My understanding from this lovely thread is that you need to buy a new box, probably one from that container they have. However, for those current IPTV subscribers, I'm sure they have a device already. If that device has two subs where one is a backup sub, then surely you no longer need to have that backup sub anymore.

Again, I am not saying everyone will buy this or that this is cost-effective. I saw a message somewhere here about it being costly.

But, for those users that buy a new box and this service and decide to use this as a backup to IPTV, if they have a backup IPTV, that backup IPTV sub is pointless.

If people will start using this as a backup sup, then surely those buyers would drop their backup iptv subs. Hence, it's only the sub par resellers that should be concerned.
Why should resellers be concerned??? Just think not everyone will jump on board and most people that jump onto iptv have never even heard of c/s so there still would always be people wanting iptv friends family ect ect but that’s just my opinion
IPTV is the for the masses. 9/10 people can't spot the difference in quality or even know what a frame rate is.

I haven't seen anyone say this is the end of IPTV? It's simply a thread trying to figure out this new hack, but it keeps getting derailed into talk about IPTV for some reason?
thats just the simpleton’s who haven’t a clue bud lol and those that can’t tell difference between analogue and digital.
You can twist it how you like mate .

You just simply can not beat viewing the original source material of the IPTV providers in real time.

I watch more football, boxing and motorsport than is good for me. Sat for the source IPTV for PPV.
Agree you can’t beat the direct source ie if coming from sat ect we all have our views on matters.
Everyone is entitled to a view but I would jump back to sat in an instant only if sss sorted e2iplayer again and was propper stable like the old days 😁😁

My understanding from this lovely thread is that you need to buy a new box, probably one from that container they have. However, for those current IPTV subscribers, I'm sure they have a device already. If that device has two subs where one is a backup sub, then surely you no longer need to have that backup sub anymore.

So two subs on a firestick, go on...
Again, I am not saying everyone will buy this or that this is cost-effective. I saw a message somewhere here about it being costly.

Heard a whisper that it's more than IPTV sub
But, for those users that buy a new box and this service and decide to use this as a backup to IPTV, if they have a backup IPTV, that backup IPTV sub is pointless.
Not really because they can only watch via their Android device or this new h11 box not both at the same time.
When the firestick is fired up they have a choice of two lines

So two subs on a firestick, go on...

Heard a whisper that it's more than IPTV sub

Not really because they can only watch via their Android device or this new h11 box not both at the same time.
When the firestick is fired up they have a choice of two lines

Just switch the HDMI port on the TV :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last I heard it wasn't an option as it would mess with the icam side of things. They may have fixed this now not sure.
I don't know, too technical for me lol

Apparently they do NOT sell the boxes, you buy it yourself from amazon, china, back of a lorry or whatever and they send the image.

It does depend on your definition of costly, it's only costly if you dont already have a box that it works on, in my opinion, but a newbe to IPTV would need to buy a device as well. From what I can see for a new user iptv would probably be about £40 cheaper in the first year to get set up etc. Obviously which ever option someone goes for it is very costly if your chosen provider gets shut down a week after you subscribe.

Maybe these people that have backup IPTV subs have too much money, so they will have their main IPTV sub, the backup IPTV sub and then just use this as a backup for the backup IPTV sub :unsure:

it will get hacked, its just a matter of time
if sky, with all their money and paying clever people to encrypt their services can get hacked, then this will get hacked.
jeez, there are kids out there hacking government organisations, Im sure hacking a (probably fairly basic) Linux server wouldnt be rocket science to them.

Just switch the HDMI port on the TV :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Yes, you can use one device at a time 👍

I used VM for years and had no intention of ever having an IPTV sub, my only experience of streaming was Kodi on an old firestick and it was dire, I mean dreadful, all the links were unwatchable, looping, stop-start and pixelated.
On cable I had all sports and movies in SD and HD, I say all, back then there was about 8 SS channels and about the same sky movies, also there was kids, documentaries, music etc and then VM switched it off and I went over to IPTV and Freeview.

If VM came back on tomorrow I wouldn't even bother with it unless it was free or very cheap, I certainly wouldn't cancel my IPTV sub and i don't think this new hack will proliferate unless it becomes more accessible (more providers, more devices) and cheaper

At least the sky de version has a 24hr test option albeit a nominal fee of €2 and monthly,3 monthly and 6 month subscription along with the yearly subs so at least anyone can have a feel for it at minimum outlay if they have an old Zgemma H9S , SE, H11 lying around gathering dust

I do ask often, if their IPTV is so good, why do they need a backup sub?
Same bud when people ask for a backup it’s not as tho every iptv is different there nearly all same with same channels ect just that some use re streams everyone has always said if people make out that their iptv is that good then don’t bother with a backup same with sellers if it’s that good you wouldn’t need to advertise or reply to peoples requests
Sooner watch a pure uncompressed 1080P than that compressed H265 stutter wrap garbage :LOL:
your just spoilt for choice 😂😂

For many reasons.
No harm having a few different subs.
Main might not have catchup/good usa/ca channels.
if that's the case then ditch it and find a good provider that does have them.

I just think it's odd that people are saying this hack is more costly than an IPTV sub but then paying for an IPTV backup making the cost of their IPTV more than this hack.

I've never had a backup sub, if my provider didn't have what I wanted then I would find one that does, why pay twice for basically a duplicate of what you have?

if that's the case then ditch it and find a good provider that does have them.

I just think it's odd that people are saying this hack is more costly than an IPTV sub but then paying for an IPTV backup making the cost of their IPTV more than this hack.

I've never had a backup sub, if my provider didn't have what I wanted then I would find one that does, why pay twice for basically a duplicate of what you have?
Why settle for a few thousand channels you will never ever watch, when you have have a million channels you will never ever watch for twice the price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back