Unrealistic expectations?!

And still they crawl from their living rooms, just seen this posted as part of his/her request, "Truly Live" LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

* Truly Live or as close as possible to avoid live sport delays

I think sly would employ the provider if they can achieve that, even they would have a slight delay I should imagine.

Another little gem

Looking for iptv provider UK UHD movies,Sports,entertainment and VOD
Is there any providers with a sly q skin or similar

This person (well I have no words), what do these people expect, for the price they pay? Obviously this person wants 'the world' and when they ring their bell YOU should come running and change the channel for them, every 1 - 3 months :LOL:

I understand how IPTV works and I already have a good primary line, but am here looking for a reliable backup line.

1. Full Sly/BT/Virgin package (entertainment, documentaries, news, kids, movies, sports etc.).
2. Football 3pm kick offs - EPL / EFL / ifollow / Scottish SPL (Sly, BT, BEIN, Supersport, Spark Sports, Optus, Astro, Flow, Fox, EIR Sports, LaLiga TV, DAZN).
3. Need a selection of 24/7 channels.
4. Need PPV channels for Boxing & WWE.
5. Need the WWE Network channels, ideally with a few backup channels for WWE Network in particular.
6. Need BoxNation (preferably 2 channel options HD & SD, or HD & FHD).
7. Need a selection of Adult XXX channels.
8. Need VOD (Movies & TV Series).
9. Some catch-up preferred if possible.

Specific Channels: -
WWE Network
Box Nation
MUTV
LFC TV
Rangers TV
Celtic TV
24/7 channels

English speaking VODS.

Main Countries (English speaking): -
Australia
Canada
Ireland
UK
USA

Must work on an AMAZON FIRESTICK with the TIVIMATE (premium) app, either using an m3u url or the xtream code api. EPG required. No stalker portal.

Load balanced servers. Support either by WhatsApp / Telegram / Discord group.

Only 1 line/device required. Must work with NordVPN - server must work with VPNS and not block.

Would require a trial to begin with and then be looking to pay sub every 1 to 3 months. No 12 months minimum.

Cheers,

This person (well I have no words), what do these people expect, for the price they pay? Obviously this person wants 'the world' and when they ring their bell YOU should come running and change the channel for them, every 1 - 3 months :LOL:

I understand how IPTV works and I already have a good primary line, but am here looking for a reliable backup line.

1. Full Sly/BT/Virgin package (entertainment, documentaries, news, kids, movies, sports etc.).
2. Football 3pm kick offs - EPL / EFL / ifollow / Scottish SPL (Sly, BT, BEIN, Supersport, Spark Sports, Optus, Astro, Flow, Fox, EIR Sports, LaLiga TV, DAZN).
5. Need the WWE Network channels, ideally with a few backup channels for WWE Network in particular.

WWE Network
Box Nation
MUTV
LFC TV
Rangers TV
Celtic TV
24/7 channels

English speaking VODS.

Australia
Canada
Ireland
UK
USA

Must work on an AMAZON FIRESTICK with the TIVIMATE (premium) app, either using an m3u url or the xtream code api. EPG required. No stalker portal.

Only 1 line/device required. Must work with NordVPN - server must work with VPNS and not block.

Would require a trial to begin with and then be looking to pay sub every 1 to 3 months. No 12 months minimum.

Cheers,

I'm surprised he didn't ask for Amazon Prime, Netflix Included and Fuckin Uber Eats on Weekends before the match.

I bet any money he will get a great sub that will work solid for several weeks and the second it's down he will be the first one moaning as he's got nothing else better to do than sit at home watching the XXX Category waiting for it to buffer on the Money Shot.

These type of people get right on my t*ts. I mean what's the cost of a Sub anything between £2-6 a Month. Barely over a quid a week. Pathetic.

Also, going off on one here.... Who needs MUTV, LFCTV, Celtic TV and Rangers TV. If your living in a household with them sets of fans mixing together you've really messed up in life lol.

Last edited:

WWE Network
Box Nation
MUTV
LFC TV
Rangers TV
Celtic TV
24/7 channels

English speaking VODS.

Australia
Canada
Ireland
UK
USA

Cheers,
If I was a supplier I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Guaranteed trouble.

I bet any money he will get a great sub that will work solid for several weeks and the second it's down he will be the first one moaning

He'll probably whip out a screenshot of his list of demands as if it's a legally binding contract, and demand a full refund.

Only joined a few hours before that request too... like gravehead said, wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Back