Unrealistic expectations?!

Even some sellers on open forum who sell are actually reliable and legit but it's dependant on how some sellers decide and where to sell their services.
They are legit mate in most cases even those on FB an fleebay however, it is just a matter of time before they get caught

Hi

saw this and thought i would repost whilst also opening it up for discussion-

I do think people should be realistic in their expectations of IPTV and the below struck me for several reasons as I think many aspects of it are completely unrealistic.

be interesting to hear others views

Please do not PM unless you provide as I service all and exactly what I am looking for below in the description: Sorry to come across rude.

I am looking for a provider that will allow me to use Tivimate as the TV guide and to customise the M3U program listings exactly how I like them, with M3U4U or similar on my firestick. So I will need the EPG and M3U

I want an excellent customer support system like discord or similar with around the clock support and updates

English Prem games at 3pm kick off need to run "as smooth as butter" and live TV needs 99.9% uptime. Unless there is a good reason for it, I will leave in an instant if this is not the case.

-All UK live TV channels, entertainment, movies, sport etc.

-US live TV

-All sport

-PPV

VOD is a bonus and so is catch up 7 days

If you can not provide all the above, please do not try to sell me nothing.

They are legit mate in most cases even those on FB an fleebay however, it is just a matter of time before they get caught

That's not true, I know people with providers who openly advertise through Facebook who've been with them since CS went kaput and iptv took off. Coming up to 4 years of buying iptv from them and they haven't been caught.

That's not true, I know people with providers who openly advertise through Facebook who've been with them since CS went kaput and iptv took off. Coming up to 4 years of buying iptv from them and they haven't been caught.

Ye few forums have these open sellers and still on there after many years. So not always a detriment in that regard.

I have trialled a couple of suppliers recently and they have all insisted that i take a 24hr test!
For me that is not long enough or fair on them, it is after all a 2 way deal, so i always take out 1 month to fully test and to at least give something back.

I have trialled a couple of suppliers recently and they have all insisted that i take a 24hr test!
For me that is not long enough or fair on them, it is after all a 2 way deal, so i always take out 1 month to fully test and to at least give something back.
You can make a decision on a server off a trial. Look for obvious how accurate is the EPG. Look at the movie groups are they updating them correctly e.g superheroes. This might not seem important but is attention to detail and gives an idea of how they look after their server.

You can make a decision on a server off a trial. Look for obvious how accurate is the EPG. Look at the movie groups are they updating them correctly e.g superheroes. This might not seem important but is attention to detail and gives an idea of how they look after their server.
That's true but with a month probably costing a tenner you can check reliability, which is probably the most important

That's true but with a month probably costing a tenner you can check reliability, which is probably the most important
Agreed take a 24hr trial then take a month to trial for longer which gives more insight into their streams ect how they approach problems if needs sorting ect.
Paying a tenna for month is not really much when people dive straight in and pay 50-65 if not more then nothing but hicupps.

I would never take just sign for even a month.

You have to see how things are at least laid out and have a look at the pic quality etc. Yes then agree sign for a month to see how things are dealt with.

That has got to be a record joined the forum and within a minute found and posted in the request section (Amazing) :LOL:

Looking for uk code and ireland zgemma box please

Back