Unrealistic expectations?!

dead spots in your house are nothing to do with supplier, or ISP
its your set-up
either hard wire, or if not possible use WAPs , or splash out on a MESH system
I've been lucky (and able to) and have hard wired WAPs around my house and workshop, along with a LAN port in each room
Agreed I got the bt 3 disc mesh system for round my home

Any others noticed how many new members who join the forum seem to find the request section within a few minutes then all their posts are just requests for trails. One wonders how many spies are out there. :whistle:

Any others noticed how many new members who join the forum seem to find the request section within a few minutes then all their posts are just requests for trails. One wonders how many spies are out there. :whistle:
I've counted 9 in total today 7 within a minute of each other the 2 this afternoon within a minute of each orher

I've counted 9 in total today 7 within a minute of each other the 2 this afternoon within a minute of each orher
They probably want to watch football free. I have noticed it is worse when a big PPV fight is on.

I wonder what would happen if they closed the iptv requests section when big events are on or at weekend and see how many normal requests at other times they get.

I wonder what would happen if they closed the iptv requests section when big events are on or at weekend and see how many normal requests at other times they get.
That could be done but then you have genuine end users who arnt bothered whether there's sports on trials or not but it's down to sellers really to use comment sense not tk lol

In theory for honest buyers it is the best time to test server. I genuine buyer will not mind paying £2 for the test then a deduct it when they sign up
No problem paying for trial I have done that myself I think that is a good idea.

yeh but then it just pulls nobbers n money grabbers i personnally dont do trials or tests on weekends or on ppv events its all about saftey n protection of ur sevice wen u know its good

yeh but then it just pulls nobbers n money grabbers i personnally dont do trials or tests on weekends or on ppv events its all about saftey n protection of ur sevice wen u know its good
All suppliers say there service is good mate they would be bad business people if they didn't.

I have tested about 20 on here probably 2 are in the good category and 1 in excellent

yes mike they do but it depends what type of person u r if u own it if ur just a reseller out of 10 shit talkers if u hit a descent 1 cool iv never sugar coated shit lol but im not 1 2 say yeh its dogs danglies when it isnt thing is ther isnt many about but wen u get that rite 1 who is setup rite n works it helps

That could be done but then you have genuine end users who arnt bothered whether there's sports on trials or not but it's down to sellers really to use comment sense not tk lol
Stopping new members just joining up and banging a post straight in the request section would work. Never even bother to say hi which is part of the joining the forum most of them. Plain out and out scumbags to join a forum just looking to get free access to premium TV events but just my own opinion.

Stopping new members just joining up and banging a post straight in the request section who work. Never even bother to hi which is part of the joining the forum most of them. Plain out and out scumbags to join a forum just looking to get free access to premium TV events but just my own opinion.
exacly moshi we all been in it longenuth to spot a slug lol or a serial trialler

Back