Unrealistic expectations?!

yes mike they do but it depends what type of person u r if u own it if ur just a reseller out of 10 shit talkers if u hit a descent 1 cool iv never sugar coated shit lol but im not 1 2 say yeh its dogs danglies when it isnt thing is ther isnt many about but wen u get that rite 1 who is setup rite n works it helps
My main supplier keeps himself to himself to be fair and I got him through a senior member off here.

A good supplier will not even need to use the request thread on here.

again bangon mike i have no need to chase after longenuth running n owning n knowing how good ur service is word of mouth is the safest way thes days its funny seeing peeps on social media with sponserd posts n on selling sites lol as u know they obviously know nothing about wat they do just take peeps money thats it bud
i came in here 2 build knowledge n help hopefully at times build on wat i know thats it

Don't think it's fair to think all these new members joined would be spies.

No doubt alot maybe spies/agents but others are free loaders wanting tests for free footy and ppvs.

You might have a couple who maybe genuine who just want to test to see how good the service is. In that regard maybe charge a small fee to them when big events are on and if they take a sub give that fee back to them.

again bangon mike i have no need to chase after longenuth running n owning n knowing how good ur service is word of mouth is the safest way thes days its funny seeing peeps on social media with sponserd posts n on selling sites lol as u know they obviously know nothing about wat they do just take peeps money thats it bud
i came in here 2 build knowledge n help hopefully at times build on wat i know thats it
Trouble is people are not patient it takes a bit of time to build up. Once you have a few good customers it would soon build up. No need for FB or anything like that.

No doubt alot maybe spies/agents but others are free loaders wanting tests for free footy and ppvs.

You might have a couple who maybe genuine who just want to test to see how good the service is. In that regard maybe charge a small fee to them when big events are on and if they take a sub give that fee back to them.
a small fee tho is it worth putting wat costs u monthly to run at jepardy ?

I dont think they are spies. But I think maybe 6/10 are freeloaders

Sadly social media is full of these cretins ruining it for others trying to plaster their services all over social media. Ask for trouble from the piracy Mafia.

For tests on weekends especially when ppvs on £2 fee is fair imo.

If they take a sub be it for a month or 3 months say they can refund that initial fee back.
agree but as an owner n lasted a good time on quality ,support ect i wunt risk anything probs just me but it is wat it is u do wat u do to keep going,we all know it wont last forever but u do wat u do to keep it going as long as poss

Anyone who follows the guide set out in post 1 of all the request sections should find what they are looking for as its there for a reason. Other forums openly splash sellers all over the place and others forbid any talk of selling. I have been a member of many forums for well over a decade and things will always go on in private. Even genuine forums supported my box manufacturers will have members sharing details

agree but as an owner n lasted a good time on quality ,support ect i wunt risk anything probs just me but it is wat it is u do wat u do to keep going,we all know it wont last forever but u do wat u do to keep it going as long as poss

It will last for eternity mate lol

Simple solution see few providers do is stopping all tests on weekend for footy and, when ppvs on.

it will but it also pushes costs up on back end ,, if the monies ther yeh , if ur protection is rite yeh bud its getting harder yes but its also killing the mikey mouse runners n cheapskates

Anyone who follows the guide set out in post 1 of all the request sections should find what they are looking for as its there for a reason. Other forums openly splash sellers all over the place and others forbid any talk of selling. I have been a member of many forums for well over a decade and things will always go on in private. Even genuine forums supported my box manufacturers will have members sharing details
Dont necessarily agree my main supplier is a member on here and is the best supplier I have had. He has been a member for years just dose not get involved to much.

Dont necessarily agree my main supplier is a member on here and is the best supplier I have had. He has been a member for years just dose not get involved to much.
each to ther own mike im not in to dogging suppliers only my own wen issues arise lol but if it works it works simple as this is why so many peeps have ther main supplier

Back