Unrealistic expectations?!

It might just mean his supplier is blocked and needs to use a VPN till issue gets sorted who knows.

There is some strange requests they want all 4k or uhd streams. I am not sure which planet some people are on. They are paying £60 a year a getting much more than sky or virgin give them.

There is some strange requests they want all 4k or uhd streams. I am not sure which planet some people are on. They are paying £60 a year a getting much more than sky or virgin give them.
Yes this is nothing new but joining one day, requesting immediately, then requesting the same thing twice the following day and again the day after must be a cause for concern?

Did no one reply the first three times?
Are names getting sent to FACT?

Did he really try all forty five servers he got from his first request?:unsure:

And the other twenty five different ones from his second request?:unsure:

Tried seventy servers and then requests again, twice, within 24 hours:unsure:

Are people really that thick?:unsure:

Four requests since Saturday
One was removed for posting third time in a 24 hour period.
4K cricket my arse.
These people should be forced to take a vaccine and die over the next forty nine years

4k cricket is a thing, it's shown on Sky Sports Main Event UHD.

(Not aimed at you) but I am not sure why most in this thread find it amusing that people are asking for 4K/UHD streams? They are available, they are a thing, so why can't people ask for that as a pre-req for the service? For me, it's something I will pay for as long as the service is decent. The trials I had were rubbish mostly, including people asking for a few quid for a trial, fine. I then signed up to one which seemed to be good, then the service I got wasn't what I trialled! A bit of back and forth via PM and then got what was supposed to be the same service as the trial, but again it wasn't the same. Crazy.

There are those who want everything and they want it free, of course. But there are also others who would pay the same as what Sky/Virgin/etc charge, for a good decent service with. I certainly would, as Sky's streaming service (for example) is garbage!

4k cricket is a thing, it's shown on Sky Sports Main Event UHD.

(Not aimed at you) but I am not sure why most in this thread find it amusing that people are asking for 4K/UHD streams? They are available, they are a thing, so why can't people ask for that as a pre-req for the service? For me, it's something I will pay for as long as the service is decent. The trials I had were rubbish mostly, including people asking for a few quid for a trial, fine. I then signed up to one which seemed to be good, then the service I got wasn't what I trialled! A bit of back and forth via PM and then got what was supposed to be the same service as the trial, but again it wasn't the same. Crazy.

There are those who want everything and they want it free, of course. But there are also others who would pay the same as what Sky/Virgin/etc charge, for a good decent service with. I certainly would, as Sky's streaming service (for example) is garbage!
Everyone knows what channels are available in 4K but they don't always ask for these, some want every channel in 4K including Discovery and MTV which aren't available anywhere.

My gripe above wasn't so much about cricket 4K it was the fact that this poster asked five times in three days, two of which were eventually deleted by moderators.

Asking five times or even three times is ridiculous and it's a sure sign that he works for Sky and he is collecting names and details to pass on.
Most of the idiots here would happily give him these if they thought they might make a quid

Everyone knows what channels are available in 4K but they don't always ask for these, some want every channel in 4K including Discovery and MTV which aren't available anywhere.

My gripe above wasn't so much about cricket 4K it was the fact that this poster asked five times in three days, two of which were eventually deleted by moderators.

Asking five times or even three times is ridiculous and it's a sure sign that he works for Sky and he is collecting names and details to pass on.
Most of the idiots here would happily give him these if they thought they might make a quid

That's fair if people are asking for stuff which isn't available in 4k. My request, for example, I just wanted something that had all/most channels available. The spam that come back was just ridiculous, either had barely any, or they had a decent amount (in theory!) but none of them worked.

I think people maybe get confused with Discovery 4K as it's "available" on things like Google TV, but it isn't actually a channel (even tho it shows as a channel which is weird!) it's just like what sky had with sky nature or whatever, various VOD content.

I get that people asking for stuff over and over is annoying tho.

The sources are out there, just waiting for that holy grail who runs a decent service with most of those 4k channels.

There'll be an influx of requests when the World Cup is on, as Fox Sports have confirmed all games in native 4K HDR on their channels. I know for sure nothing I have carries these channels, which sucks, as going back asking again will bring another flood of rubbish. It's a minefield!

Another problem is people asking for 4k channels but are running non 4k devices and then complain that they don't work. I also don't get the fascination with wanting 4k channels, they look slightly better but I end up watching fhd streams for games because they are closer to live and still look really good

Another problem is people asking for 4k channels but are running non 4k devices and then complain that they don't work. I also don't get the fascination with wanting 4k channels, they look slightly better but I end up watching fhd streams for games because they are closer to live and still look really good

May as well watch SD rather than HD then in that case? 4K HDR channels are night and day better than FHD.

May as well watch SD rather than HD then in that case? 4K HDR channels are night and day better than FHD.
I watch a fair bit of SD when I'm streaming off my hotspot, virtually never starters compared to HD on mobile data, it's not far away from HD tbh,
But that's just IPTV for you, it's not brilliant at the best of times, so I watch what I can.

My fhd is about 15 seconds behind live so no its not better off. 15 second delay or a minute with minimal difference I'd choose fhd over 4k

There'll be an influx of requests when the World Cup is on, as Fox Sports have confirmed all games in native 4K HDR on their channels. I know for sure nothing I have carries these channels, which sucks, as going back asking again will bring another flood of rubbish. It's a minefield!

Can't see there being much interest, all the world cup matches are on terrestrial TV.

Back