Updated whooshbuild but can't find line.

Willzy7

Hi, I've updated my Zgemma to whooshbuild v6 (didn't back up my line details). I have the line on a USB stick but whooshbuild v6 can't locate it? Worked fine on v5 any help would be greatly received.

Cheers.

Hi mate what do you mean cant locate it......if its saying no files on usb or something like that its fine just green button/then ok on usb cam importer plugin and it should transfer line over.

I go on the cam importer plugin it ask some where to get the file from 1. USB in the back of the Zgemma 2. USB in the front (with the line details on). Yeah line doesn't show on either? Had to reflash to v5 all works fine.

Update the software, it will take about 30 minutes.
When this has been done the USB Uploader will recognise the cccam.cfg file and the upload correctly.

I'm having the same problem. The wooshbuild cam importer won't find my line on the usb. You can select /HDD or /USB, I select USB and it just comes up blank. Also it says HDD at the top instead of USB, as though i've selected that?

Hi how do you do the latest updates i have the same issue i updated to V6 and i tried to put my line in again and it just wont find my usb.

Blue button - software update - let it load the list then green to run the updates
Hi just did as you said and it still wont find the usb. the only option is import line from: /media/hdd. I do have a 350gb external hard drive plugged into the rear usb. The box used to just load the line with V5. Any help is appreciated.

OK try this.
Green button - red button - wooshbuild section - remove USB cam importer.
Reboot box
Green button - green button - wooshbuild section - install latest cam importer.
Reboot box
See if it now sees your USB stick.
Out of interest when you plug your USB stick in the front port does it give you a message about no playable media found?

OK try this.
Green button - red button - wooshbuild section - remove USB cam importer.
Reboot box
Green button - green button - wooshbuild section - install latest cam importer.
Reboot box
See if it now sees your USB stick.
Out of interest when you plug your USB stick in the front port does it give you a message about no playable media found?
Yes it does i then press the green button and select usb cam importer and press ok but it wont show the usb

Ok try this
Red button - plugins - mount manager - highlight your USB stick - green button - select /media/USB - green to save. Reboot box and see if it works then

My only questions are im not botherd about the channels going but how nobody actualy knows how or why just certain channels are goin bit wierd

Back