US Presedential Election 2020

6j3TyQ4.jpg

I know we somehow managed to prevent channelling from posting his library of video memes, could we invest in preventing him doing the same with his image collection.

I feel this is more needed than a vaccine at the moment

Man some of his supporters really are nutty aren't they :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Surprised why media ain't calling what happened domestic terrorism wonder why :unsure:

He tried raising his own personal army against the USA government.
He knows he's going to prison when he's out of the Whitehouse and there's real fears he may instigate nuclear conflict in his final days.
Nancy Pelosi is trying to take steps with army generals to stop him having access to nuclear codes.
Rather chillingly he tweeted the one line "I won't be attending the inauguration"
Does he mean no one will be attending?

Would he really go that far surely he ain't that insane or maybe I am under estimating him?

But ye prison is his fate and his family's

Would he really go that far surely he ain't that insane or maybe I am under estimating him?

But ye prison is his fate and his family's
Nancy Pelosi and quite a few other high ranking US politicians think he is a serious threat regarding nuclear warheads.
He us becoming more and more withdrawn as his lapdogs are deserting him.
He's been in a downward spiral since losing the election.
If he's that mad to raise his own army against his own country to avoid losing power he's capable of anything

I personally dont think there is serious danger to the country and maybe just me but think its getting blown out of proportion a bit now.

Of course he will do what he can to cause disruption etc for the incoming president but wont make a shred of difference.

Prison awaits him and he better not let go of his soap thats for sure :LOL: :LOL:

Back