Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

quick question before my viark arrives do i have to set up the network like on emigma2 box or is it simply plug in ethernet and and use dhcp ?

Will do, it’s more for when I tell the missus I have yet another new box she has to get used to and hopefully ease her fears all her favourites are on 😀

Will do, it’s more for when I tell the missus I have yet another new box she has to get used to and hopefully ease her fears all her favourites are on 😀
i found it easy enough to
a) do a blind scan
b) go into menu, channels, TV favourites
c) scroll through the channels and add them to the specific category (move cursor left and right). You can also name your own favourites.
d) back out of menu and press FAV button, this will open up the favourites. Scroll l eft and right.

I must admit that once i done this the EPG button doesnt really work as expected. It just shows Astra 2 list and not the FAV list i was on.

It's going to be reasonably quick and easy to setup your own Favourites on a single sat.

Do this in Menu-channels

There are pre set categories such as Sport, Entertainment etc but you can also add more with your own names to have your favourites in.

Each to their own i know but i always warn people against buying these for 28 east alone.

Could end tomorrow.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the tuners on the Viark Sat 4k are very sensitive? Will they pick up 16e on 60cm dish? some sites are saying 60cm minimum but some are saying 80cm. Thanks

It's going to be reasonably quick and easy to setup your own Favourites on a single sat.

Do this in Menu-channels

There are pre set categories such as Sport, Entertainment etc but you can also add more with your own names to have your favourites in.

Each to their own i know but i always warn people against buying these for 28 east alone.

Could end tomorrow.
I know but freesqt box is on way out. Once I get my bonus will be looking to someone local to either add lnb or motorised, roll on April.

Does anyone know if the tuners on the Viark Sat 4k are very sensitive? Will they pick up 16e on 60cm dish? some sites are saying 60cm minimum but some are saying 80cm. Thanks
Ive done this on a 60cm zone 1 enough to clear supersports in the Leeds area.

Be safer on a 80cm taking into account weather conditions etc.

They seem more sensitive than the ones on my VU+

I am able to pick up some BeIN channels on 7w on the Viark, but not on the VU+

so my viark 4k is in the uk and i should have it next few days. all i want it for is sports channels for premier league.
so i know 28 and 19 is open and digitalb for supersport,how about nova greece? and maybe any on 1 west or 39 east?

thanks

so my viark 4k is in the uk and i should have it next few days. all i want it for is sports channels for premier league.
so i know 28 and 19 is open and digitalb for supersport,how about nova greece? and maybe any on 1 west or 39 east?

thanks
Novasports all open but no English comms , to find out where the games are use the SportEventz app

Novasports all open but no English comms , to find out where the games are use the SportEventz app
thanks jester yes i use liveonsat ive got a few systems on motor dish,was just hoping for a few hd channels with english comms.

many thanks

Back