Visitors to Belfast

Thats the first for this part of N-Ireland as far as I know, been plenty of sightings in the coasts in southern Ireland.

did they do the murals tour? or visit Titanic building
Last seen viewing the balls on the falls, before doing the game of thrones tour.

Amazing, and what a fantastic privilege for all who saw them.

I occasionally see deer whilst walking my dog but I've seen far more this last couple of months. Strangely, the fields and woods I see them in are far busier than usual with people out walking so I think it just be the lack of noise in general that's making them more daring.

That must have been a real treat for you.
I often spend time in Northern Norway where one does see them (and other big things) a fair bit, but always it is a wonderful delight and privilege to see.

I am presently in Southern England where there are reasonably healthy but small populations of Harbour Seals. Typically they keep out of the way of boat traffiic and busy places, but we are now seeing them allot very high-up in the tidal estuaries on a regular basis. I can only assume that is due to the waterways being so quiet lately that they choose to enter into channels and waterways that would typically so busy as to exclude them in 'ordinary' circumstances.

Back