VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

all mt Vm channels are not working, when just 1 hour ago they were, already done the
Drop CWs with wrong checksum:
Skip CWs checksum test:

I was hearing this is near the end vm from my source that i buy lines from, i do trust him been really good, sounds an honest guy well he has always been upfront with me, that does not mean its true, but i have this funny feeling this is near the end of the line, shoot me if i am wrong, this time i want to be wrong..lol

i got this email off the person i get 1 of my lines off,hes just trying to sell his iptv.

my other line off someone else is spot on with the fix.

Hi All,

I just came out of a conference call with a few pals that also have vm servers and it looks bleak for vm ... pretty sure vm is coming to an end and is following suit with what happened to sly.

I would advise to start transferring people to IPTV. A lot of these cable boxes run off enigma 2 we have a plug-in that allows IPTV to work on there .

iptv also works on

android box

mag box

Firesticks

Smart TVs (Samsung/LG /Bush/Sony Android

Apple TV / Ipad

users require min 12mb speed internet and its advised to have a wired Ethernet connection if tv is not in same room as router.

email me what device you have from above and I will get back to you with setup instructions for a free trial

I will try my best to accommodate for better prices during the transition stage, Iptv is an expensive system

to run however users have far far more content.

Thanks,

UK
Virgin has been 'coming to an end' since last summer and it's still here.

Sounds like sales patter to sell you IPTV and keeping the money you paid for your cable line.

You could well be right, but why not just sell IPTV , and not face any backlash, i would not go near cable sat lines now if i could do what they do..Just my theory ..

You could well be right, but why not just sell IPTV , and not face any backlash, i would not go near cable sat lines now if i could do what they do..Just my theory ..
Alot of people are happy with just cable and probably would never get iptv for as long as they have cable. Now scare them to switch, and they get double the money, cable and iptv.

Your bang on Grog, but we all know nothing lasts forever and no matter how much we like it or not, we have to change to get what you want, or you go back to freeview channels, the choice is anyone's to take..Almost certain there will be something after IPTV sooner or later. That is a fact.

Your bang on Grog, but we all know nothing lasts forever and no matter how much we like it or not, we have to change to get what you want, or you go back to freeview channels, the choice is anyone's to take..Almost certain there will be something after IPTV sooner or later. That is a fact.
to be honest this has nothing to do with the subject of the thread, but it comes accross as scaremongering, cable could end tomorrow, but it could last another year. the same people said last summer it would be gone by the end of the year.

Yeah you are right prob wrong thread, i only said my feeling was and what was told, but as you say, what is true and what is not true, only time will tell on this point view. one last point then i will leave it at that, if you think the guy is at it with cable why trust him with IPTV . He is doing himself no favors on that one..Honesty is a very hard thing to find nowadays specially your contact with the person is internet, i am 50/50 now, lot good points. still have feeling vm is near end just feeling.

well, for me, the softcam kicks in but the ecm times are way off the scale. seems that there are some changes required from the server end & who knows how long it may take for suppliers to implement any configurations. My line is bundled with a eurosat sub & i'm guessing that vm is not significant for 90% of their client base through europe.

Thanks dsayers I tried it and I only got two movie channels up. Keeps on freezing tho. Didn’t get the channels I want

i'm informed that the encryption on vm was amended & that there is an extra line to be added to the oscam.config, once the adjustment have been made server side, they will clear again.

These are my oscam emu configs for openvix openatv will be similar. I cant guarantee this will work but may help those still having issues setting up oscam for the first time

First install oscam emu from your plugin feeds then start oscam emu you can send the attached files in oscam-emu folder to box opnevix will be etc\tuxbox\config I think openatv is now /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx xxx being the oscam name so it should be emu

Once files have been sent start oscam via the box.

Now you can type your box ip adress in web browser this should bring up OpenWebif to the left you should see extras choose OSCam Webinterface

Webif-oscam.png

This should now take you to oscam interface on the top bar choose readers choose that

oscam-interface.png

Year you should see Sky_line and VM_line readers

Choose edit to add server,port and username and password

On VM line reader tick:

Skip CWs checksum test:

server-reader.png

You can disable the sky line from there if not needed

Save then choose edit on emulator emu again tick:

Skip CWs checksum test:

Also check caid 1841

emulator.png

If you want more virgin lines edit oscam.server file and add a new reader i.e

Code:
[reader]
label                         = VM_line2
protocol                      = newcamd
device                        = server,port
key                           = 0102030405060708091011121314
user                          = username
password                      = password
connectoninit                 = 1
caid                          = 1841
group                         = 1
emmcache                      = 1,3,2,0
blockemm-unknown              = 1
dropbadcws                    = 1
disablecrccws                 = 1

This will only work if your provider has made changes server side. For me oscam-latest wont work but oscam emu will.

Edit 25/04 oscam latest seems to be working now aswel.

Attachments

• oscam-emu.zip
    3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Back