VM price rise 2021 from March

a lot will be going as many customers would have had it only due to having CS. Now there is on CS alot of customers will go shopping for a cheaper deal

Even if you threaten to cancel I doubt they would do much as price increase will effect most.

Im sure other ISPs will follow suit.

Its BS but what can you do.

Even if you threaten to cancel I doubt they would do much as price increase will effect most.

Im sure other ISPs will follow suit.

Its BS but what can you do.
It's pricing is its own business. Virgin offers this product that we either want to buy or we don't. It's a simple as that. Annoying but with more lockdown and more people wanting Broadband it’s obvious it was coming. I heard Netflix hiked their prices too.

Where I am other isps have crap speeds and aren't much less than vm.

VM still deliver best speeds overall imo even with issues at times.

Where I am other isps have crap speeds and aren't much less than vm.

VM still deliver best speeds overall imo even with issues at times.
Your right, they do have good speeds and once you have become used to them for so long (like me) it is hard to find a better provider that will get anywhere near the speed that they offer, and therefore harder to let go. Let the haggling begin....which I doubt will get me anywhere fast, they know we use and need it...........................gits :angry:

Your right, they do have good speeds and once you have become used to them for so long (like me) it is hard to find a better provider that will get anywhere near the speed that they offer, and therefore harder to let go. Let the haggling begin....which I doubt will get me anywhere fast, they know we use and need it...........................gits :angry:
Can't see me ever going to sky, by or others as so used to VM and been with them for a very long time.

VM Always been solid to be fair. If you can get Gigafast in your area or Hyperoptic might be a good alternative.

View attachment 57420View attachment 57421

Hyperoptic never will be in my area but good friend in London had it few years ago and said it was awesome and flawless.

Vodafone seems hit and miss for alot in UK

500mb is in my area but no gigabit yet from VM.

TBH 100mbps is fine enough for me. Maybe 200mbps could stetch to but 350mbps, 500mbps or even gigabit speeds are bit excessive imo and of course price would be higher.

Cant see them either do 500mbps broadband for £35 tbh with their prices going up.

Hyperoptic never will be in my area but good friend in London had it few years ago and said it was awesome and flawless.

Vodafone seems hit and miss for alot in UK

500mb is in my area but no gigabit yet from VM.

TBH 100mbps is fine enough for me. Maybe 200mbps could stetch to but 350mbps, 500mbps or even gigabit speeds are bit excessive imo and of course price would be higher.

Cant see them either do 500mbps broadband for £35 tbh with their prices going up.
I agree mate. Luckily my Mate works for VM I currently Pay £30 for 350MB. So I'm hoping he will stick to that even with the price hikes. I've never paid more than £30 i was paying £26 for a good while for 350mb.

I agree mate. Luckily my Mate works for VM I currently Pay £30 for 350MB. So I'm hoping he will stick to that even with the price hikes. I've never paid more than £30 i was paying £26 for a good while for 350mb.

Wow your very lucky then mate.

Most pay stupid prices to VM.

Back